I work at a restaurant. There was this girl that came in occasionally with her aunt and uncle. One day Her uncle came in and told me she like me then he gave me her number. I didn't call her because i had been busy then a week later he asked for my number. The girl called on Sunday and seemed really interested me. I asked her out and she said yeah. We chose a day and it was in place. The day before that i called her and she said she was sick so i canceled it. We have been talking on the phone for almost two months now. During that time i asked her out about 2 more times. I would call her about 3 times a week and we'd talk for about an hour each time. She seems interested always asking me about myself. Why doesn't she call me? The last time i asked her out she said that her parents had to meet me first before i could take her anywhere. So on valentines day i stopped by her house even though she wasn't home dropped off my gift and met her mom.She didn't no who i was. i also gave her a gift. I want to know why she doesn't call me? Is she purposely avoiding going out and why? Can someone give me advice. I at least want to take her out once.

Also she's leaving for college in the summer.

I kind of know how your feeling. I'm in a simliar situation myself with a girl from work, it's a long story but she's leaving for university in the summer, and she's now split up with her b/f so I'm taking risks more now.

I suggest If you really want her you'll find out from mates if she likes you for sure or go one step further and speak to her about her feelings for you.

There's a saying that goes something like 'it's better to have try and failed then to have not tried at all'

Good luck!

Thnks for the advice. I was thinking about telling her how i felt but lest say she doesn't feel the same way. Then i could be jeopardizing the friendship we have. If i dont say anything though we will still have that line of communication. But then if she's not happy with it theres no reason to continue the relationship. I DONT KNOW