whats on the back of my thighs!? help!

ccny13

im 18 years old and i recently noticed the fat/cellulite? (i did some research) on the back of my thighs/upper thighs/butt. it looks TERRIBLE...absolutely disgusting. i hate it. im not fat at ALL, im atucally tall and skinny. i play sports and am very muscular and this is the only part of my body which is noticeably "fatty and wrinkly" its gross someone PLEASE HELP ME.

i need an EXACTTT diet and an EXACT workout plan.

thank you! =]

Cellulite is trapped pockets of fat under the skin.

What is your eating and exercise habits? If I am not careful I tend to get it in the places you mentioned. Start with low-fat foods, alot of cardio such as spin class, hydrate well. Stay away from processed foods, sugar, alot of simple carbs..white bread, potatoes, rice...easy on the carbs...you can eat them, but make sure your eating the right ones...there are two types....yoga is good and deep tissue massaging at the spa helps to breakdown and eliminate the toxins and also good for the fat buildup...I am sure if you research it you will find many things to help.

Good luck

p.s. as the OP mentioned eat 6 small healthy meals a day your body breaks it down and metabolizes it better.

Every chance you get, lean forward on something and kick behind you arching your back slightly, as high as you can, at least 20 reps per leg, many times per day. Add side lifts when you can.

Always make sure there's enough room behind you. You'll get good at judging this and you'll be able to sneak these reps in everywhere. I do them at the copy machine, the kitchen sink, the edge of my bed, the arm of a sofa. Gives you a nice rounded butt!

Welcome to womanhood!

nope. it has little to do with exercise or food consumption. it is genetics. believe me. i got cellulite as an adolescent, and even when i was a size 1, i still had it. i went to the gym 2 hours a day, ran 5 miles a day and no matter what, i had it. i finally gave up on it and stopped worrying about it. i mean it sucks.... because i don't feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit in public, i don't want people to see it, but... i have to just stop looking at it...

Cellulite is also hereditary> Some women, even thin women who eat well, will always have a visible amount of it present if they inherited it from females in their family. You will be working yourself to death if you try to get rid of this with exercising. Regular exercise rarely has an impact on cellulite.

You can try to build muscle in the affected area as this can help with the appearance of it if the surrounding area is taut and muscular, but for many women building enough muscle to completely hide it will take quite a regular and aggressive workout in the gym.

Cellulite is also hereditary> Some women, even thin women who eat well, will always have a visible amount of it present if they inherited it from females in their family. You will be working yourself to death if you try to get rid of this with exercising. Regular exercise rarely has an impact on cellulite.

You can try to build muscle in the affected area as this can help with the appearance of it if the surrounding area is taut and muscular, but for many women building enough muscle to completely hide it will take quite a regular and aggressive workout in the gym.

nope. it has little to do with exercise or food consumption. it is genetics. believe me. i got cellulite as an adolescent, and even when i was a size 1, i still had it. i went to the gym 2 hours a day, ran 5 miles a day and no matter what, i had it. i finally gave up on it and stopped worrying about it. i mean it sucks.... because i don't feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit in public, i don't want people to see it, but... i have to just stop looking at it...

These are both VERY true. Just remember, it probably looks a lot worse in your own opinion. In cases, losing weight will make it look worse, so don't beat yourself up about it. Genetics suck. I'm tall and not fat at all, and I still have it, I hate it!

Archived