Inappropriate pic commenst on facebook??

chocolate-cake

Bascially there is a crew of girls at bfs church and they always taking pictures and the latest ones on facebook he is up fairly close tosome of them anfd they keep commenting saying he looks cute/good etc etc. its starting to p-ss me offespecially as one of them they used to talk back in the days and flirt etc, i know it sounds petty but starting to feel stressed, do u think he is leading them on for them to make the comments or they will just do it regardless. i wouldnt write comments like tht on a guys pic if he was in a rel out of respect but i guess other girls r diff. it says we r in a rel on facebook???

no, theresno sign of cheating and i dont feel he is cheating physically on me,he never lies or ive never found out that he went 2 their house without telling me but i feel betrayed when i see the commentsif this makes sense, he just lets them roll in where as if a male friend of mine was making comments i would have a quiet word with him or atleast write something smart back

Then you don't nothing to worry about, you got a nice man right there. Just tell him how you feel about it and why it bothers you. Remember that communication is important in any type of relationship.

Just try not to get overly jeaous as he might find it a turn-off and think that you're insecure or don't trust him.

Isn't that your own insecurity shining through though? Have faith in yourself and how sexy and sweet you are and start thinking "why would he want anyone else when he has me?" He just told you, he doesn't! Didn't he?

You should be the one teasing him about having 'groupies' throwing themselves at him and if you can't do that then stop looking.

To me it sounds like it's the girls doing it and not him leading them on. He has you listed as his girlfriend on there. I can understand why you're stressed it's not something you want to read/see as his partner but if it's just girls making comments on his profile I wouldn't worry as overthinking it could put strain on your relationship.

Because these girls are making comments like that, even if it's stroking his ego, it doesn't mean he's interested in the slightest and will act on it.

Archived