We're going out, but she's shy

Ok, so I asked Christine out, but she's kinda shy. Like we went to the mall and it was lots of fun as usual....but i dont know how to act while other people are around without looking...dumb, i dunoo.....but i have to do SOMETHING becasue everyone is so critical about relationships and push way to much, be like "do you do anything?" or doug'll be like (in front of all his friends) "have you even seen her since u asked her out"...and i hadn't cuz we were snowed in and all, but its tons of pressure.

So i was wondering if there's anyway i can be more...together with her..any pointers....."now it seems to be cliche to put ur arm around someone"....gr...so anything? thanks!

Do whatever you are comfortable with. Classics are not a cliche...they are successful. Make a joke out of it if you aren't 100% sure she will view it positively. make the old "stretch-and-yawn" completely obvious and overexaggerated or something. And then grab her in a hug while laughing...

I am sure that these are only minute insecurities...you shouldnt be concerned with how others veiw you. Go at a rate that you are comfortable with and try to disregard the comments that others make.

Mermayd said most of it.

Take it easy. Be yourself and study her body language. It is something that sends signs if she is comfortable or not with you. Let your hands brush lightly against hers as your walk. If she flinches away, then do not even consider of proceeding, at least for now.

Stay cool!

Hi,

I wouldn't be concerned over what OTHERS tell you. Focus on what your own feelings are telling you. Love is not about being pressured or feel being under pressure. In the end that will hurt you.

Take your time and learn as you go. I am sure that you will do great!

Good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~