Threesomes

rosephase

Threesomes have never really interested me but they wouldn't bother me. Sort of a large "meh".

However, I know my bf would kill another guy. I mean, geesh, he hates guys that compliment me. And, I sort of like it that way.

Another girl? I don't know how he'd feel about that but I can almost 100% say it'd either weird him out or hurt him. And, as I've said before, I'd probably push her out of the way more than half of the time. I wouldn't want to do things with her, and god knows I'm not going to be the odd man out.

I like it being just us right now and I don't want to risk changing us for something that I'm apathetic about.

I've never had one, but I would given the right circumstances. It would have to be outside of a relationship and I'd only do it with 2 men (not into women). I would never do it with a boyfriend because of jealousy issues and the potential complications.

That said, I'd be happy enough not to have a threesome. It's not high on my list of priorities, but I'd give it a go if the opportunity came up.

Never had one.

Am I interested in one? I highly doubt it. I've become accostomed to having only 1 othe person in bed, which is my partner.

I also only can have sex with someone I love or feel a strong connection with. Much like Toamgicdragon it takes me a while to open up sexually (when alcohol isn't involved ha..ha jk) to anyone.

I don't really see what the fascination is with threesomes apart from it being a new experience. It's still just sex to me, wether with one or 2 people. The only way I think I'd do one is if my partner realllllly wanted one. And even then we'd have to talk it out really well before just to be sure we where on the same page and wanted the same stuff.

Archived