Ok as some of you may know i have been going thru this breakup with my ex girlfriend of 2 years. We broke up, she moved out of my apartment and moved in and started dating this other guy within 2 weeks of our breakup. She has made it clear that she is to stay with this new guy but she still wears the engagment ring i bought her. I saw her in line at the grocery store this afternoon and she was holding hands with her new love. Then when she saw me she put his hand down and i happened to notice the ring i gave her.

Why does she still wear my ring?

I just dont get it!

a) the ring is pretty, she likes it for its accessory value, b) she is clueless about the proper post break-up behaviour. Engagement ring is a conditional gift (ah, my law knowledge from Judge Judy 8) ), I say, ask for it back - it was given with a condition of future marriage. It is extremely inconsiderate of her =; , given that she is with somebody else and that somebody else is supposedly to stay.

same with a girl i had given a ring too, I now have it back because it cost me to much for her too keep, more on that later....But She wore it everywhere, just for the Show, the "Bling Bling" ...I can't disagree it was VVS, and "F" in color rating and had a high level of brilliance to it, and it wasn't cheap!

I don't think it means anything, towards you...but I'm sure if the guy found out the truth about it, and whom it came from he would want it off her finger, at least that is how it worked for me, the girl dated my best friend, (former that is) and he told her to give the ring back, that it wasn't right to wear...so now I'm still sitting on a 44.4 carrot Round diamond ring, simple band, with White Gold Accents around the crown of the Diamond.. Anyone Interested contact me But To be honest it's Nothing i don't mind holding onto for a while..

You know i think you guys are right. The guy that shes with knows the situation and where it came from. Hes just looking for a piece of @$$! I dunno who she thinks shes fooling. She could have been with somebody who actually cared. Thanks for all the insight and if anybody has more please let me know.