Well, here is my situation!! well, i have a friend who is only 15 years old and his girlfriend is 15 also!! my question is that his girl always looks at girls when they are together and she talks about having a threesome with him but he doesnt want to because he loves her and cant bare to have sex with some other person, u know!! well, i was wondering if she's bisexual or what? any advice

well, its a problem not right now but how about in the long run, what if she wants to do things with a girl, what should i do? i mean i luv her and everything, but if she tells me that she doesnt want to do it but in her mind she wants too, should i just ignore it or what/

this can turn to jerry springer show if u dont watch out for urslef..this girl seems like a freak lol..in a good/bad way lol..if shes bi curious and u dont like girls who like other girls like that..than talk to her bout it im tellin u bein str8 forward works like a charm expecially with girls..ya know??

well lemme know how it works!!! sorry i havnt really been in this situation befor..

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to jump on the band wagon with a completely different view. If she is only 15 years old, its more than likely that she is just very curious and influenced by other sources.

The media hypes up that straight men just love the thought of two women together. Have you considered that she may have an insecurity and is possibly only saying and doing these things to try and prompt a reaction from you?