Please help somebody...feel like I'm dying!!!

Please anyone help me...I have been through bad break-ups before but this one feels a million times worse. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it through. My bf and I were together for almost a year. First week of January we had a small argument...then he started telling me I need to work on things in my life...which was true...I needed to find a new place to live and a job I would be happier with...He started acting distant and I asked him to meet up and he said he didn't want to break up...that I was the nicest person he has ever known and couldn't end it. We left it with taking a 30 day break with no contact. He left a v. mail in January saying he is so hopeful for us in the future but I have to find my "happy place" first on my own.

Well...he was supposed to call this weekend and he hasn't. A friend of mine who knows him called him...He said I could call him and he would call me back. I did call yesterday morning and no response from him at all.

I feel like I have been kicked in the stomach a million times. Valentine's Day would be our one year anniversary. He was talking about getting engaged all through Christmas...gave me the most beautiful diamond necklace. I just have NO idea what has happened.

I know he has decided to take the easy way out and will avoid me. But we will run into eachother in town at some point!

I have lost 20 pounds this past month and I think 7 of those have been over the last 3 days. I can NOT eat anything or sleep and have hives all over from the stress.

I can't believe he is gone for good....He was the only guy in 30 years of life I truly thought was the one I was going to marry.

Please help me...somebody!!!!!!!

I a mso sorry I know it hurts now, but it will get better. You just have to remember that. First thing you must do is surround yourself with your friends and family members who love you and will support you through this. Let people know you are hurting and that you need them to keep you busy. Get involved in things that will take up your time. When I lost my relationship of 7 years about 8 months ago, I joined a softball team. Every Sunday I knew I had somewhere to go. I have made some great friends from there and even though I was still in pain, I had people to go do things with. My friends would let me just come over to hang out and would talk to me on the phone when I thought I might call him. Don't call him. Everytime you talk it gives you hope. If he wants to talk he will make that move.

alexals27

Well I don't want to comment about yr b/f but I feel its all over now. U hve to face the truth and go ahead with yr life. Why do u want 2 hurt yrself for smebdy who doesn't care 4 u?? If somebody has chosen to avoid u then u too try to ignore his presense. I know its difficult to do but life is much more than a loose relationship. pls don't hurt yrself. u may join a gym or yoga class for releaving stress and take up some hobby to make yrself busy.

Whatever you do don't drag it out accept that maybe it's over it'll feel 10 x better than getting your hopes up and having to go through it again. I know you want ppl to say "he'll come around in time," but he most likely won't.

I know exactly how it feels you think you'll never meet anyone and he was the love of your life but you WILL get over it, my ex wants to get back with me 6 months ago i'd of jumped at the chance but now i've moved on and there's nothing there and believe me i thought i'd never meet anyone and i loved him so much but the thing is we have to take a risk in relationships you did and you will have some fantastic memories and you can learn from your experience! I hope you feel better soon!