Sex linked to confidence?

g84

Yeah, this makes sense. People who have sex should feel confident in themselves. I, on the other hand, have no reason to be confident. Never been kissed by a girl or vice versa, and in general I feel invisible to females. (romantically) Oddly enough, lately I've been finding myself very good looking and have been frequently looking at my reflection. I'm sure it's nothing, though.

All you have to do is keep putting yourself out there and approach women. Your gonna get shot down the first 10, 20, of even 30 times but something will click and you will realize hey these woman that I was so afraid of are just people. From then off you will come off as calm, smart, and a person with value. Only then will you get a girl. Unless you buy a mail-order-bride.

Yeah, this makes sense. People who have sex should feel confident in themselves. I, on the other hand, have no reason to be confident. Never been kissed by a girl or vice versa, and in general I feel invisible to females. (romantically) Oddly enough, lately I've been finding myself very good looking and have been frequently looking at my reflection. I'm sure it's nothing, though.

start talking even if you fumble. you will start to develop your skills of interaction with women.

Yes, I usually find that after a night of hot sex I'm feeling pretty confident. People will usually tell me that I'm "glowing." This confidence tends to lead to more attention and then inevitably more sex.

It's now been the longest I've gone without sex since I first became sexually active at 15 (3 months)! I know what I need!

Archived