He Won't admit it...

Loriana

In september i started hanging out with this guy i had a crush on everything was going so great until i told one of my friends. She went and blabbed to him that i liked him and he confronted me about this. I was so scared that i was going to loose him as a friend i told him that she was lying and he believed me. So as you could all imagine it was all "Shes lying" "No shes lying" for a while up until the point he said to me i don't care if you love me or not letd just forget about the whole thing. Now i'm starting to question whether he feels the same. lately hes been saying "Love You" everuytime we say goodbye to eachother and he never used to say that. i know there is something there i feel it in the way he hugs me sometimes when he hugs me he kisses the top of my head and when he sits next to me he sits really close to me. Earlier on in the year i was going through a bad time and i took a overdose and he actually got so scared he started crying and all he kept doing was holding onto me like i was gonna go. All i want to know is do you think he loves me?. Or do you think this is normal "friend" behavior?

P.S when he confronted me about what my friend had told him he said he only thought of me as a friend. Do you think he really does think of me as a firend?.

No when he confronted me he said "Look Tina has been telling me stuff and i think you are a wonderful person but..." He was turning me down and i didn't want to be rejected so thats why i told him she was lying. So what i told him was what he wanted to hear. i just don't get him its like he doesn't want to admit how he really feels i also found out that he asked my friend what would i say if he asked me out but i don't know whether he was doing that to get more information out of her or not.

No when he confronted me he said "Look Tina has been telling me stuff and i think you are a wonderful person but..." He was turning me down and i didn't want to be rejected so thats why i told him she was lying. So what i told him was what he wanted to hear. i just don't get him its like he doesn't want to admit how he really feels i also found out that he asked my friend what would i say if he asked me out but i don't know whether he was doing that to get more information out of her or not.

why should he? you don't admit how you really feel.

Archived