giving head..girls and guys both answer plz

hello everyone...

1: girls, please tell me anything good or bad about your first time giving head, and what you thought about it. (did you like it, or not?) and any tips.

2: guys, just give me any pointers on what makes a bj better in your opinion, and things a girl shouldn't do when she's giving you one.

thanks.

EmptySoul

hey, for starters im a chick

i guess with every man comes a differnet and new experiance. and well ive only given one man a blow job and thats my current boyfriend so im new to this.

and do you know what i love it, i mean the view that was given to me is, what would you wanna do, suck a mans cock? whats it for other than sexual pleasures etc and you wanna have it in your mouth.

well screw that idea i really enjoyed it, then again i have this relationship with my boyfriend where we kinda get the greatest sexual kicks by what the other really enjoys and displays satisfaction through, get me? so the more you show you enjoy it the more you can learn.

as for the technique it comes different with everyone, but have you ever heard the ''suck it like a lollipop but dont bite'' ensure that you stick by that! now from there on for basics you could figure out if you and your boyfriend most enjoy deep throat if it not then focus on the head (just make sure that they dont find this too overpowering and sensitive).

i think that if you start by running your tongue up the shaft, and as people put it go for the up down suck then thats good gooer, depends then on what you want to work on and how they enjoy, i know that my boyfriend like my to kiss or lick the head, its a complete turn on, but as soon as you find that they'll get ever more detailed as to the exact spot that makes them cum etc.

its just a trial and error just dont use teeth, or if you do its like the most gentle you could ever be.

well thats my opinion, its great with my current boyfriend. kel

• 3 weeks later...

it is a lot of fun to give a blow job to your boyfriend if he really wants one. if you have been with him a while, then you know just what he enjoys. I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year, and now when i go down on him, i know what turns him on and even what doesn't do anything for him. trying new things with him not expecting it is always good. I agreee with kel when she said that she gets joy out of knowing her man is pleased... same goes for me, nothing turns me on more, than having my man maon from enjoyment.

-ash

My boyfirend has wanted me to give hima bj for a long time and I really dont want to do it because of the reputation other girls get when they do it and what I think of them. Also the thought kinda makes me sick. Plus its not really that I would mind doing it or the thought that I might enjoy it, its jsut he puts so much pressure on me about doing it and it just pushes me away. Plus he always reminds me about how this girl i cant stand does it which never helps! Everytime i think about her doing it, it always changed my mind!

• 10 months later...

well, my first time was kinda scary and exciting at the same time. i was scared because i was afraid i would do it wrong or hurt him. but as it turns out, i actually enjoyed doing it! i LOVED doing it and still do. i became excited about it and everytime is a learning experience to try a new 'technique'. i love giving pleasure in this way. as a female, i feel very much in control and powerful in the sense that i can give pleasure until he starts to shiver and get myself turned on at the same time! even the taste doesnt really bother me. but if you intend on swallowing, just make sure to swallow hard and fast (you wont taste a thing).

as far as tips go, neva_black_n_white pretty much covered the basics. every guy is different in what he likes. but i wil add one more thing: dont forget the frenulum (little bit of skin on the underside of the penis that connects the head to the shaft). it is extremely sensitive. this is the reason tongue rings work well in oral sex on a man. the tongue ring lines up perfectly with the frenulum. pay special attention to this area and you'll be in good standing....

• 2 weeks later...

i don't like the taste or smell really, but i like knowing that i'm pleasuring my guy. its a huge turn on (as many other girls already said!)

my first time doing it was a little nerve wracking since i had no idea what i was doing and i wanted him to like it. the first time i did it he was actually going down on me, so it was 69 which i would actually recommend to nervous first timers, lol. sounds weird but i think i felt like it took a little pressure off, took the spotlight off of me... and it made it so intense too. i would definitely recommend 69 to everyone!!

hey im a chick...

the first time i gave head my boyfriend had masturbated like 3 times that day so it took sooo long. My jaw got really tired and i got really bored. But he told me he was close so i still went on and on and on and finally he blew. But i thought it took to long the first time. Also i guess i was holding it "wrong" cause i was squeezing the vein at the base. Psh. All my experiances now are much better, firsts normally are interesting. And of corse you always learn from them

First off, I'm a girl.

I love giving my guy oral! I'm not ready to have sex, so this is our alternative. He doesn't seem to mind, though. It's actually become standard procedure. Just about anytime we're together and alone, I go down on him.

It's so great being able to do something like that for him. And, knowing that I'm getting him off turns me on too.

I don't mind the taste. Of course, he's never ejaculated in my mouth before (he always warns me when he's about to and then I finish with my hands), but his precum doesn't have an unpleasant taste. Besides, there's not really that much of it there anyway. It tastes a little salty, but that's all.

My first few times were a little scary. I asked him to wear a condom. I don't know why, but it did make me feel more comfortable.

Just be gentle. Find those certain places (the fenulum, perineum, etc.). I'm not sure how many guys like this, but don't just focus on his penis... give his testicles a little attention too. I always find teasing fun too (kiss his stomach, thighs, etc. before you go in for the big one).