Me and my girlfriend could of been friends

goodguy15

I love the Yankees, I have this power that she doesn't have because they won all those championships.Been a fan of them all my life.I am 28 but my girlfriend thinks im sexy and cute but I got all insecure about that.I am 6'3" 180 lbs.I have some abs but planning to beef myself up.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From reading your posts, you sound very superficial...not just about her, but about yourself. The previous poster asked what you think is so special about yourself, & you described your physical attributes, "she thinks im sexy and cute, i'm 6'3'' and 180 lbs, some abs but still beefing up"...

It seems like you're not that into her, & when you feel that way, it's usually destined to end sooner or later. If I were you, I'd end it & save her the heartache.

you leave that girl then worry about figuring that out, you are beyond the point of figuring out your problem while in this relationship. self help books are great,counsolling is better...

counseling, you spelled wrong.I'm a good speller though. helped you out like you did for me.But do I stay contact with my gf until I figure things out or do i move on.

I love the Yankees, I have this power that she doesn't have because they won all those championships.Been a fan of them all my life.I am 28 but my girlfriend thinks im sexy and cute but I got all insecure about that.I am 6'3" 180 lbs.I have some abs but planning to beef myself up.

.. with a heart of stone and a terrible personality

..what relationship? you blantenly stated you dont even care about this girl... you pick on her throughout your posts.

well she knows that I do care about her and I just need to figure somethings out.This is why we're doing this.There somethings that we cant figure things out on our own and we need extra help.

It's like people are more lucky than others.It's like jeez.Sometimes I wished I wasn't born by my parents.She has a mild case of cerebral palsy.She wishes she can be like everyone else but she isn't.If we do get married she can't fast dance she can only slow dance.I have to be commited with all these things she can't do physically.I guess I am going to have to everything physically by myself which isn't any fun either for me anyways.It's like eveything's my fault for the choices I made and have to live with'em and I am crying right now.

I'm crying FOR you right now. As everyone on here probably knows, I rarely ever post negative replies, but you sit here & complain about your gf not being able to "dance fast", and you wish you weren't "born by your parents" (which totally doesn't make sense, so don't go around correcting other people's spelling errors), & "with'em" is not in the dictionary.

You knew she had cerebral palsy when you met her. You dragged her along for 3 years. Frankly, I think you should do her a favor & break up with her.

"It's like eveything's my fault for the choices I made and have to live with'em"

Yes, you do. Everything IS your fault. YOU made these choices, YOU decided to drag her along. YOU have to live with them.

Well, I can change my way of thinking for one.There was a time that she look beautiful when i don't concentrate her negatives but I still think that way sometimes

you are beyond the point of no return dude, your obviously looking for reasons to leave her, go back and read your posts like now ....

you only attack her physical differences you are unable to have a emotional relationship for one reason or another.. and your hurting her more then you know it ....

well she knows that I do care about her and I just need to figure somethings out.This is why we're doing this.There somethings that we cant figure things out on our own and we need extra help.

If you feel like you can do better than you should leave her. You don't sound like if you value the relationship and you def. don't value her. I would hate to be your girlfriend, all you've done is insult the poor girl. You've made yourself the victim out of this situation that you created. You chose to be with her, and you have the ability to leave her but you don't.....and for some reason you want to work out a relationship that doesn't even exist. You are not the victim, your girlfriend is, you put her down, and you've made it seem like if you've settled for her because your "too insecure". But the reality of your relationship is that she has settled for you, she just unfortunately doesn't know it yet. In all of your posts you just keep on making up excuses, every single person has told you to leave her, why don't you do her that favor? Don't you think she deserves to be happy with someone who actually loves her and doesn't think her smile is "cheesy"?

"It's like eveything's my fault for the choices I made and have to live with'em"

Yes, you do. Everything IS your fault. YOU made these choices, YOU decided to drag her along. YOU have to live with them.

THE ABOVE WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY PsychGirly

True .. so true, make sure you write that down and read it everytime you go to sleep.. someday you will wake up and take actions for your mistakes and realise what you have done, your ruining a girls life...i really would like to know what she sees in you man... your shallow,

pretend she is a model and your a baseball player, your both hot * * * * but still act the same and have the same personalities as before...

why should she love you?

and why do you love her?

I'm crying FOR you right now. As everyone on here probably knows, I rarely ever post negative replies, but you sit here & complain about your gf not being able to "dance fast", and you wish you weren't "born by your parents" (which totally doesn't make sense, so don't go around correcting other people's spelling errors), & "with'em" is not in the dictionary.

You knew she had cerebral palsy when you met her. You dragged her along for 3 years. Frankly, I think you should do her a favor & break up with her.

I didn't drag her along the whole time stop assuming before you know the facts.We have fun together but we shared our ups and downs together.I lost three jobs in 2 years and shes always been there for me.The reason I complain about her was because of what could of been.not only she can't dance fast, like baseball together softball basketball football stuff like that that'll be more fun than sitting in the front of TV all the time.She was raised differently than I was and I was always on the go.But I managed to deal with it but it's not easy.

I didn't drag her along the whole time stop assuming before you know the facts.We have fun together but we shared our ups and downs together.I lost three jobs in 2 years and shes always been there for me.The reason I complain about her was because of what could of been.not only she can't dance fast, like baseball together softball basketball football stuff like that that'll be more fun than sitting in the front of TV all the time.She was raised differently than I was and I was always on the go.But I managed to deal with it but it's not easy.

Have you even stopped once to think of her feelings?

All relationships are going to have differences. Either you make willing sacrifices or you don't. No one forced you to do what you did.

So you only like her when she is fun? Why don't you just dump her. You can't play sports with her....my God, what is she really good for then? Poor you.

Look...you mentioned she has cerebral palsy. You knew this when you got with her 3 years ago. You knew what she was capable of doing & not doing. Someone will love her regardless of her disability--and that someone cannot be you, because you obviously don't believe in "unconditional love", because you're having a change of heart now that you see how severe her condition is.

If what you need is a woman that can pitch with you & ball with you & run around with you...then you shouldn't be with her. She's obviously been very supportive of you & loved you for this long, & for you to wait 3 years & then contemplate on breaking up with her is just SO unbelievably cruel.

I was just reading your previous posts, & I found this one really interesting:

"The other day I went down to see my brothers friend her name is Trisha but before that i almost went through a stop sign and thinking it was a four way stop and she told me I hope that it wasn't me and it was and when i saw her she told me she was glad that i made it. And then she told me to go the house where got me a bottled water and I met the dogs that she was watching and then I drove her to Starbucks and she bought me a coffee because I was tired then we walked to the River walk and sat down on the bench for a while and talked.Then we went to a bookstore look around for a bit. And my brother told her that i had a girlfriend and asked me how long we've been dating and she asked me if I I liked her allot but it came out like that I didn't. After the book store I took her to Penaros and ate we talked for a while.Then after i was done she asked me if I was done with my tray and i said yea so she took it.After we went up to her house and she offered me candy and then I followed her to the bowling alley and we didn't have time to bowl but we talked for a while then i gave her this helicopter that she can give it to the boys that she babysits. After that she gave me a hug and i headed home and I asked her if If it was okay to call her when i got home and she said ok.But I'm so confused right now because she has the qualities that my girlfriend doesn't I've been looking for in a girl for a long time.My friend at work tells me I got something going and when I met Trisha I was happy.I just want to know if shes flirting."

-I don't doubt that you "love" your gf, but I do believe it's time that you break up with her. You obviously feel that she's missing a lot of qualities that you look for in a woman, & you already find yourself falling for others, so this just reaffirms the fact that you should end it & avoid her the heartache.

Look...you mentioned she has cerebral palsy. You knew this when you got with her 3 years ago. You knew what she was capable of doing & not doing. Someone will love her regardless of her disability--and that someone cannot be you, because you obviously don't believe in "unconditional love", because you're having a change of heart now that you see how severe her condition is.

If what you need is a woman that can pitch with you & ball with you & run around with you...then you shouldn't be with her. She's obviously been very supportive of you & loved you for this long, & for you to wait 3 years & then contemplate on breaking up with her is just SO unbelievably cruel.

I didn't know at the time we started dating until 2 years later did you ever think of that.Maybe I 'm slow realizing things until later.I have a learning disability one thing that you didn't know about me.She helps me think.But I get all flustered because of she wants a simple answer and I can't figure things out quickly like she can/Yeah somethings come easier to her than it does to me.

Archived