Me and my girlfriend could of been friends

goodguy15

Sorry I'm done thread hijacking.

Goodguy man leave your girl. You say you see other people with cuter and sweeter girls if I understand your sentence correctly... Let her find someone who accepts her and loves her for who she is. You obviously resent her for who she isn't. This is a terrible combination.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am hurt for the mistakes I did in the past. I got too clingy, lonely etc. I had a girl that I really liked and and turn and say you're not good enough for me but here's a girl that's below average, give me a break.I feel unlucky cause I don't have a girl that had a crush on because I was shy but then, I didn't act on it.I feel like a loser.i just understand why this stuff happens to me.

i am hurt for the mistakes I did in the past. I got too clingy, lonely etc. I had a girl that I really liked and and turn and say you're not good enough for me but here's a girl that's below average, give me a break.I feel unlucky cause I don't have a girl that had a crush on because I was shy but then, I didn't act on it.I feel like a loser.i just understand why this stuff happens to me.

Why is your girlfriend of 3 (THREE) years "below average"? That is a horribly rotten thing to say.

Are you kidding me? You have a great girl that cares about you. She wants to get to know your family better, and you are unlucky??????

#1 your calling her girlfriend below average. LEAVE HER. You are not doing her any favors by gracing her life with your presense. Like I said in my last post you resent her because she isn't prettier or someone else. You should have never gotten with her. You just wasted 3 years of her time, which is one thing that never be gotten back. Don't drag this on. She will be much happier if she finds someone who likes her for who she is.

#1 your calling her girlfriend below average. LEAVE HER. You are not doing her any favors by gracing her life with your presense. Like I said in my last post you resent her because she isn't prettier or someone else. You should have never gotten with her. You just wasted 3 years of her time, which is one thing that never be gotten back. Don't drag this on. She will be much happier if she finds someone who likes her for who she is.

And, to add to this, I don't think the OP should date anyone till he has a serious attitude adjustment and emotionally matures.

I am sorry for posting that its just that Its just that guys with girls that are prettier and with a sweet personality.It's like i cant have what I see, it's like what did I do to have a girl that I can't have.My girlfriend is sweet and kind but not the one I've had crush when I was younger in college.

MISREAD:

though i misread the information from the above quote:

I thought you meant you felt like she was to pritty for you etc etc I didnt understand that you feel like shes not pritty ENOUGH for you, though i will keep this post because it may help...

maybe i will say more short form pleasE

grade 10: crush on girl since grade one..shot down solide pritty sure i looked like a stalker

THE POPULAR GIRL

grade 10: same class same soon after beeing shot down, started talking to this girl thought she was hot tried talking asking her out...shot down she just broke up with her boyfriend and i couldnt get it into my head why she wouldnt give me a chance ( totally understand now)

Role reversed (THEGIRL)

grade 10: met another girl, didnt think she was as pritty as THE POPULAR GIRL but i seemed to get along better with her and had fun talking to her and she was now the one trying to ask me out etc.etc i told her i didnt wanna be in a relationship with her because i wanted to go out with someone eles... ( said on msn ... ouch i know i was a little bit of a * * * * )

found out the popular girl absoulutly didnt want me so i changed my mind ( through some counsling from a friend of mine ) that maybe im better off with THEGIRLL, and maybe she was more in my league and wouldnt care if i messed up with this girl..... my main thing was i wanted to fool around and expected she would do stuff and i could learn ...

Turns out it was more then that and we dated i had fun blaw blaw and we are at 4 years and have our ups and downs.. now im kinda wishing i could have more experiances, even though i developed a very good relationship with THEGIRL I feel sometimes like its more of a bestfriend situation reversed.

What i mean is most people ask there bestfriend out ... i asked a girl out now i feel like shes my bestfriend like she kinda elavated higher then a gf. And i would have more fun with her and enjoy her company more if i didnt have to worry about offending her when i talked about my feelings. And i think she feels that way to but its hard to talk about it because if she doesnt then i risk our relationship which im still trying to figure out ( i hate loosing a good thing then realising later what you have, then not beeing able to get it back..or i should say i dont wanna feel that way as thats never happened to me ..)

We are in deeper then just a relationship we have a 10k loan together a dog a cat we live together we pritty much jointly owneverything so it gets kinda complicated even after the relationship issue.... though i do love her im just not sure what kind of love it is.

Ah this is really only yourself here. Problems that should be dealt with before getting into a relationship. Gotta love yourself before you can love another correctly. I guess most importantly don't blame her, these are your problems. And don't leave to find something better, you gotta figure out what makes you tick yourself... don't look to anyone else to do that.

...and what if these problems develop after the relationship or you just didnt see them before ?

I miss read a post by goodguy i thought he was saying he thought his gf was to good looking for him .. sorry this kinda changes things.

you gotta leave her, your not doing her justice and your holding her back from beeing loved by someone who truly cares about her. . . not that you dont because for all i know you do... but from the sounds of it you dont care for her in the way you should.

what about she tells me I'm guy shes been looking for how am I supposed to respond to that? Am i supposed to be leaping in joy alleluia, alleluia. Kumbaya praise the lord yeah yeah.lol.

You're problem is that you're insecure. You can't stand the idea of someone loving you because it scares you. But you don't want to leave your gf because you're afraid of being without her as well.

It's like people are more lucky than others.It's like jeez.Sometimes I wished I wasn't born by my parents.She has a mild case of cerebral palsy.She wishes she can be like everyone else but she isn't.If we do get married she can't fast dance she can only slow dance.I have to be commited with all these things she can't do physically.I guess I am going to have to everything physically by myself which isn't any fun either for me anyways.It's like eveything's my fault for the choices I made and have to live with'em and I am crying right now.

It's like people are more lucky than others.It's like jeez.Sometimes I wished I wasn't born by my parents.She has a mild case of cerebral palsy.She wishes she can be like everyone else but she isn't.If we do get married she can't fast dance she can only slow dance.I have to be commited with all these things she can't do physically.I guess I am going to have to everything physically by myself which isn't any fun either for me anyways.It's like eveything's my fault for the choices I made and have to live with'em and I am crying right now.

Poor you that you were born without a disability.

... You just need to stop caring about other peoples relationships and comparing her to other people.. i had that problem i didnt think my gf was as pritty as other girls...and i feel bad for thinking like that, but i chose to stop comparing her to other girls and started to realise the beauty in her... what makes me happy about seeing her.. you need to see the beauty in the person and not what the media displays as beauty. ( perfect faces, body personality) everyone is flawed, even yourself maybe you have a bucktooth but she looks past it and sees how handsome you are for you.

When i met my girl she didnt have the perfect face, she was cute minus the pimples but that kept throwing me off until i looked past the facial flaws ( which left) and started liking her for personality and her mind. That helped me really see how beautiful she is, and now to this day i think she is mindshockingly gorgeous, BECAUSE I STOPPED COMPARING HER TO OTHER PEOPLE...

And heres another thought that helped me but im going to adress it as a question to you, please dont take offence.

What makes you so good? are you handsom as old hell with a winning personality 8 pack abs, smart as a wick?

I kinda think i may have gotten off topic but... still the subject matter is solid

wow man... thats cold, read what you wrote and tell me thats no selfish... you need to leave this girl and figure out your own problems... like ouch...I dont even know you or your gf and im hurt... thats cold man ...

leave that girl and do her a favor.

Archived