its been three months and my ex wont leave me alone

It has now been 3 months since my 3 year relationship has ended. even though i ended it, the first month was hell, and to make it worse my ex jumped right in with someone else and is dating them. if this wasnt hard enough for me, she insists on calling me, instant messaging me, leaving emails, and writing about me on her xanga page. no matter what i do i am right in the mix of whats going on in her life whether i want to know or not.

ive tried to have no contact with her and it has not worked very well. to get to the point-- she has told me she talks about me to her new boyfriend all of the time and that she still loves me. to make matters worse after fighting the urges to talk to her or see her for three months i told her she could come over to my new apartment. I was hoping that maybe i could find some kind of closure by talking to her or seeing her, and honestly i was tired of fighting her off. well things went allittle far and we ended up messing around,and worst of all it made me realize just how much i still love her.

Now she lives two lives or so it seems like, she tells me that she still loves me and she doenst know what to do. on the other hand she still tells her new boyfriend everything he wants to hear. i might add the reason we broke up is because she cheated on me and lied to me about it, and now she has done the same thing to her new boyfriend. she is very confusing. when it comes down to it though i really love her with all my heart and would like to get back together and try to work it out, but i dont if she feels the same way.this has been the hardest thing i have ever done and it is very stressful. what should i do?

You are in a hard situtation. You love someone that hurt you. And now she is potentially going to hurt someone else. I think as much as you miss her now you shouldn't get back together with her now. The reason why it is so much harder for you is because she wont let you move on with your life, she is keeping thoughts of her in your head. You need to stop letting her control your thoughts. If she calls don't answer don't read her emails don't respond back to her. She definitely has a capabilty of cheating and she isn't proving herself much when she is cheating oh her current b/f with you. I know people can change but she isn't changing. Don't put yourself into another bad situtuation let her prove herself to you more. She needs to earn your trust back and quite frankly she isn't doing a good job.

Listen to Kadillac, and stay away from booty calls, especially when you involve your heart.

Run far away from this one. I see great pain in the near future. You were doing great, now you are back to square ONE.

She calls, she emails , she sends passenger pigeons, or singing telegrams, I dont care what form of communication, do not respond.