Tasting your own...

Lokolo

if there was anything you could get from it do you believe that your girlfriend would go out and give you a blow job herself, i dont think it changes with men from women.

you cant get anything if you had nothing to start with, if you have some sort of std, genital warts etc then yeah theres likelyhood of getting something but if not then i dont assume so.

crazy fact: your own cum is probably the best face or body wash, just makes you wonder who bothered to try it out!

still. up to you if you go ahead with it now, i mean admitting what you may do is one hurdle *winks*

kel

LOL,

I think that [the facial thing] is just fiction/urban legend, people have discussed the "facial" and "hair growth" properties of ejaculate before. Obviously there's no harm in it (providing that it is your own or a trusted partner's).

The only possible benefits for skin care would be that it's high in protein... but there are no doubt MANY other products on the market that would have more benefits.

Anyway, if it's your own, and you're not sexually active yet, then you've got nothing to worry about. Past that... if you become sexually active, then you could potentially pass herpes or any other genital STD/STI to your mouth. All in all, it's not a big concern, but if you worry... go get an STD/STI test! It's easy and free, and if it comes back clean you know you're all set.

Hope that helps!

S.A.M.

i know you dont want to start the relationship by lying, but i would say i tasted it(really i didnt) because that is disguisting. and if my GF asked me to taste my own juice i would just whip out my schlonge and cum all over her, its like asking her to taste her menstrual discharge. she has problems you should tell her about this site

lol to justchillin go on son! now that is a unique responce, and yeah frodo that would be one hell of an advert *laughs*

as for the whole avoid things, wasnt there something about avoiding meat and then it wont be so bad.

anyway justchilin has a point, a weird one but still, i mean whats this girl like, you taste or even say yeah, and well the entire world knows of your little antics. ouch that would be embaressing.

still the world of things you can do with yourself upto you.

kel

Look my phlosopy is that you know your self i can honestly say that i take care of myself very to where if i could i would give myself head i would so... i mean if your confident with your self then try it let her kiss you after it doesnt really taste like anything.... well... some ppl's have a taste depends....(not like i knoe or anything *wink*)

• 2 months later...

my girlfriend gives me good head. she sucks it clean, then she passes the some of the cum to me. she swallows it. i even swallowed mine. as long as you are clean there's nothing wrong with it. it doesn't really taste like anything, well mine doesn't anyways. it's like warm gooey water. kinda made me want to throw up. i told her, ok that's enough i think i'm gonna puke.

Wow!!! You are all sounding a bit harsh with this girl. She was curious, and asked a question, and now some of you think that she is disgusting and going to tell the world about it, if they split. I lol'd, especially at HunnyPixel's post!!!

In my experience, she is not asking anything unusual. If either partner goes down on the other, and then kisses immediately afterwards, they are going to get a taste or scent. I don't think that this is disgusting at all.

I would say that this girl is adventurous and curious, and if I were a guy, I would be smiling very broadly indeed, as she wants to be very curious and adventurous WITH ME!!!

I go by the consensus that as long as both parties are willing and able, NOTHING IS DISGUSTING!!! It's all trial and error. And then you hit upon something GREAT!!!

G xx

When you meet the love of your life you will love & desire her completelly, wanting to enjoy her with all your senses. You will find it so erotic to be able to drink the sexual proof of her climax from her most intimate parts knowing that you were the one to cause it & when she makes you cum & desires to swallow the exotic cream from your manhood you wont deny her. So what can be wrong in wanting to share with each other more completely the rare nectar of your love. Enjoy creampie. Enjoy snowballing. Enjoy the thrill of the taste of sex.

i agree with geecee and laroxes.

it can be very erotic to share each others juices.

the way i look at it, is if she's willing to ingest my juices that came out of my body, why would i be adverse to it. it's a beautiful thing.

and as you have noticed, most of the people for it are older like me. so take it from experience.

im a little lost on this conversation now, i thought that the idea was that he had to taste his own, or are we talking about doing a 69er so that you both go for it and hopefully the other wont be scared about going down on their partner?

kel

The conversation is that she sounds like she wants to try it, but wants him to try it as well. so what better way to do it than to both do it together, hence a snowball.