a vibrator question for the guys

shell024

I have a hard time orgasming from penetration alone too - it's only happened to be maybe 3 times in my entire life. A few years ago though I tried using my hand during sex (after reading a book about sex) and it worked! Well, at first I could only do it in one position (spooning) because it allowed good access to the clit and wasn't much work. After a while I learned to do it in all positions and it only takes about 5 minutes for me to get off (even with no foreplay at all). I do agree with one poster who said it's all in your head. You need to relax and focus on what you're feeling. Also, do you fantasize during sex? I rarely can get off without having some kind of fantasy going on in my mind. I also tried using a vibrator during sex but I have to say - my hand works a lot better and faster.

Oh, and (kinda off topic) I recently discovered something absolutely AMAZING I was having anal sex with a guy and he started fingering me while doing it - and when I started playing with myself I got off within a minute and had probably the most amazing orgasm of my life! Just a suggestion

so how does it work using a toy during sex...does the guy hold it? does the girl? does it work in all positions?

Either one can hold it, though most girls just take it out my hand and do it themselves when i try Obviously since they know their body better.

I've also had girls just use their hand and it seems like they cum pretty easily.

As for what positions, missionary is the best. Though you can also do it during spooning or doggie, or any position which allows you to get your hand down there (girl on top won't work). I've also used it on a girl while going down on her. And a long long time ago she used her vibe during anal. I can't remember if she liked it Too long ago.

me and my boyfriend brought one into ours, and I love it...although we haven't used it in a while

when we were using it a bit, he said 'noo' a few times because he doesn't want it to be the vibrator that gets me off everytime, heh. Just reassure him nothing is as good as him, and you want to spice it up a little

Archived