a vibrator question for the guys

shell024

ok, a question.

I'm one of those girls who finds is difficult to O. I can do it by myself in like 20 seconds but with a guy..rarely.

My last bf, we made some brilliant improvement. I managed to be able to make myself O with the help of him. It was all about practice. But he could never make me O by himself. Nothing to do with him i think because its been like that with anyone i've been with.

So i'm kinda getting a bit sick and tired of having really good sex having a great time but rarely having an orgasim. How would guys feel if a vibrator was brought into the mix. Just like a small one.Even just while having sex(penatritive) just so i could get off.

I mentioned it once to my last ex and well he took it very personaly. he said that this had never happened to him before, he was always able to get girls off. i told him well i'm different.

What are your thoughts.

lol, do you not think i've tried that!! its like my hands works a treat when i'm on my own but with a guy not so well.

i have tried this too...doggie i can't because i am supporting myself...well any type of way really...i find it really difficult to make myself cum during sex...which is funny b/c when i masturbate i use my hand more effectively than any of my vibrators...

I mean when your on top, can't you play with yourself or him have so you orgasm? Or is it strictly only vibrator? Maybe you use the vibrator so much your desensitized and can't with a hand. OR just use it after sex. He may feel a little down though that he couldn't get you off.

Ok, tried being on top and using my hand, tried behind and using my hand. its like theres just no feeling when i'm with a guy, even if i'm using my hand or he is. A couple of times i've managed to orgasim with a bit of team effort but its just so annoying..

I don't use a vibrator at all hence why i was wondering about introducing one to at least make me orgasim.

i have tried this too...doggie i can't because i am supporting myself...well any type of way really...i find it really difficult to make myself cum during sex...which is funny b/c when i masturbate i use my hand more effectively than any of my vibrators...

I wonder why this happens. that we can be with someone who turns us on, makes us all hot yet can't make us cum.. I don't get it.. cos i can make myself cum in like 20 seconds flat..

Just do it before sex.

do you mean 1) before sex on my own 2) before sex with him doing it or 3) before sex and both of us playing around lol..

Still not getting how many guys would have a problem with introducing a vibrator during sex and i mean foreplay to.

For me, having sex with a woman who is able to orgasm is a huge turn on. It adds an incredible dimension to sex. I'd feel great if a woman wanted to bring a vibrator into the mix. Imagine if it allowed for more than one orgasm per session. It would just turn up the heat.

No hesitation whatsoever.

I have only been single for about a month now, but when we were together I didn't mind it at all.

We actually went to the store together

It was totally random but I wanted to go there because I new it would be fun to try something new, and she was up for it! It was one night after a movie and we passed by the place....we might of talked about it once or twice.

I liked to get her off first, because I knew it was easy for me to get off....I used it on her....we used it alot in 69 position first then got rid of it and moved on to regular sex.

The only thing that really made me think was her using it without me......I didn't want that. I dunno why, but that was the only thought in the back of my head that made me weary about it.

I actually enjoyed using it once in a while with her....but not all the time.

hmm,

Thanks for your replies.. I think it could be kinda fun though and make things really hot.. I just wouldn't wanna hurt whoever i'm with by asking it.

Has anyone tried the new durex product they have out.ITs for women who find it hard to orgasim..

In what way?

To answer your question I was never offended by it. In fact I encouraged it, cause it's so hot when a girl cums. It always worked best when i was on top so she could easily place the vibe on her clit. So yea, even a small vibe will do, as long its powerful though. Some vibes aren't that strong, one of the best is the pocket rocket. Small and strong, lol weird how i know this.

One of the best things I've used and always makes girls cum is the Trojan vibrating ring. It's a ring that goes on our di** and a small vibrator at the top. So everytime he thrusts you can feel it vibrating.

Kinda off topic, but i think you just need to relax more when ur with ur bf. the reason why u can cum so easily by urself is because there is no pressure, and ur not trying so hard to climax. I say don't even try to cum with ur, really be relaxed and use a vive while he's in u.

Thanks casanova...i'm glad to know that most guys wouldn't have a problem with it. as for your last bit, its something i have thought about alot. I i had a penny for everytime i tried to relax and just not even think about cumming i'd be rich, but i think its always there in the back of my mind.

Archived