breast orgasms?

Obviously there are the clitoral and g-spot orgasms that a girl can have, but I read or heard somewhere that some girls can experience a orgasm simply by having their breasts/nipples played with. Have any of you (female) had this happen to you? Does such stimulation just lead to a normal clit or G orgasm, or is the "climax" actually in the breasts?

• 2 weeks later...

my girlfriends nipples are EXTREMLY sensetive. I got her very horny one night (i wanted to try this because she was on her period)...kissing al over the back and front of her neck, nibbling her ear lobes, rubbing her arse, then started sucking her nipples, and...well as long as she didnt lie (which she swears she never has...) she had one...then I went to this "adult store" one time, and bought this stuff called "nippleicous"....it makes them very sensetive..and it's almost like lube she gets so freakin wet...just more fun to use

• 2 weeks later...

I think it could be possible, but who knows. I'm not an actual doctor and have no real knowledge in the subject, but I couldn't imagine why it couldn't be possible with all the things that I am aware of. I mean I think it's certainly possible for a woman to achieve an orgasm with her mind.. so simply touching her in a sexual meaning after a certain amount of time could lead to an orgasm if this girl was horny enough.. It would be no easy task though.

As someone else mentioned, breasts are an extremely sensitive region on some women, if not all. The horny you get, the more and more easy it is to stimulate a women to achieve an orgasm.

I don't know if any of you have seen 40 days and 40 nights with Josh Hartnet (sp?), but in that movie he is unable to have sex for 40 days and he stimulates his girlfriend with a rose pedal and she has an orgasm just by that because she was so horny. But that was just a movie.. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife can have nipple-only orgasims but it isn't as common. She has to be worked up OR, we can get her there on nips only, it just takes a lot longer.

I also knew a girl who would get herself worked up during the day. When I walked into the room, it was enough for her to have an orgasim. Mind you she is the sort who has smaller, repeated ones constantly, rather than one big one. It is SO much more of a mental thing with women, then after they hit a peak mentally, it breaks over into physical and WATCH OUT!

Streaks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...