Eye Candy

Cynder

• 2 weeks later...

image removed

I posted another incarnations of this a while back. I worked on it a lot yesterday. I got about half way through painting the hair, then got really tired and needed to sleep. But I came a long way on this one and I'm proud of myself.

This is a portrait of one of my friends who always wanted to see himself as a vampire. I took pictures of him to use as reference. The background is actually his house. The cat was plopped in there yesterday and not paid much attention to. It's my cat, but he loves her and really wanted me to include her in there. What's there now is just a photo that I messed around with a little. Her tail wasn't showing, I painted a real quick tail in. It looks cartoonish, but it's just there as a reference point.

The problems I'm having... There needs to be something else in the background there. I can't think of anything to put there. I'm thinking maybe instead of objects, maybe have some thick fog floating around down by the floor. Then there will at least be something there other than a rug and a wall...

• 1 year later...
I like the last one also, if your asking for opinions on how to make her less life like, change only the left hand! it show tension/excitement/pleasure? You know what to do!,

I'm not sure which one you are talking about... The painting I just posted has no hands visible in it.