It feels like it was all a dream...

You ever wake up from a dream, and it starts to fade away as soon as you wake up, and you start to wonder if it really happened at all, or if it was just a dream?

I've been feeling like that lately. That my past memories of my ex, that whole 1 year and a half, seemed like a dream. It's gotten to the point where it doesn't feel like any of that has ever happened; that it only happened in a fleeting dream. Is that normal, or am I healing? Or neither? It's been very confusing lately, that recently he's seems to be nothing but a fleeting dream.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

I kind of have those moments...I actually could not sleep at all last night just thinking of her.

I feel Guilty and afraid to lose memories.....that is probably not normal. But there are moments when I am working and keeeping busy and not thinking of her, then When I do, I feel like I should have been the whole time?

Is that normal?

I kind of have those moments...I actually could not sleep at all last night just thinking of her.

I feel Guilty and afraid to lose memories.....that is probably not normal. But there are moments when I am working and keeeping busy and not thinking of her, then When I do, I feel like I should have been the whole time?

Is that normal?

I'm sorry, I can't tell you.

Archived