me and one of my close gal friends

last week i found out my close friend courtney had a crush on me and i liked her for almost a month. so when i found out dat she liked me i talked to courtney. well it was true. Yesterday i finnaly asked her out and she said yes. well i broke up wit her later last night. me and her werent talking we werent like a couple she wouldnt come close to me. i dont know whats up with this chick. i mean i really like her and she likes me but she says that shes scared that shes gonna ruin our friendship. she only says dat because me and my ex girlfriend dont talk. thats way different thought because my ex girlfriend treated me like crap. my ex just toyed with me and played with me. well i felt courtney was doing the same thing last night jus playing with me.and me and my ex girlfriend is a tought subject to talk about. theres no comparison between my ex girlfriend and courtney. but courtney says shes afraid of the risk. she says a part of her does wanna go out but the other is scared. she told me to give her time but thats also what my ex did to me. i find it weird that courtney is following in my ex footsteps. i dont know what to do. her best friend told me to wait give it time but i just dont know. i have all the bad things my ex did to me on my sholders so im afraid courtney might do that with me. what should i do? is there anything i can do to convince courtney that me and her wont end up like me and my EX?me and courtney got in a fight last night i told her to jus forget about the me and her subject because its going no where. she was quiet and we got off the fone. i really like courtney shes a great girl. please help me out we were suppose to do this double date thing 2nite but now since we fought i dont know please help me!

looks like shes jus now sure what she wants.your judgement is probably correct that she does like you.bt this thing with your ex is a concern.

you should have probably kept it a secret at the early stages im not sure if that was possible or not.

what i would do in your situation is have a proper talk and clear the air.tell her how you feel and EXACTLY how courtney is not like ur ex.make sure that she understands that she is not like ur ex.that way she will realise and then make a firm judgement.

basically,the basis of any relationship but especially girlfriend boyfriend relationships is communication.talk to her and make sure she can convey her true feelings too.

hope i helped!

I would call her and talk, ask her exactly where you stand and where she wants your relationship to go. If she needs time then there is really no point in pressuring her to go back out with you, give her some room and time to think.

Also, you shouldnt keep comparing her to your ex. She is a different person and you have to respect that, the past is done and cannot be changed, just learn from it and move on.

If you would still like to do the double-date then just call her and explain that it would give you both a chance to talk and sort things out.

I hope this helps!