Getting Confused about this girl

If you read my last post you know my situation with this girl that I'm really good friends with. I really like her(I would say love but I'm not sure yet) but she has a BF. I was at her house the other day and she was laying on me and we were watching a movie and talking. The moment just seemed so right so i was about to kiss her but at the last second i pulled away even though she didnt. I didnt want things to get weird between us and i honor the fact that she has a BF. When i was talking to her online later she said that she knew i was about to kiss her and she said she sorta wanted me to. She also said that if we started kissing she thinks it may have gone further. She thought it just felt right. Why I'm confused is that she is still with her BF even throughout constant fighting with him. Yet when we're together it seems like nothing can be wrong and she basically has said the same. Can someone give me some feedback on what they think about this....thanks

Hey bro, my name is Leon i am 17 and currently a senior at winter park high school in florida.

I was in the same situation not so long ago. One question i had to ask my self first was will this relationship last, or will it just ruin our friendship do u truly have that strong feelings torward this person? Do u think it will work? u gotta ask ur self these questions first before u try and move on. Obviously she has romantic feelings torward u. If so, ask her if she wants to be with you ,why are u still with ur boy friend do u still love him? see what she says. If she breaks up with him for you then go for it. i mean im just putting in my two cents i dont know how it is between u 2 but this was how it was with me and this one chick. Give it some time see what develops but at the moment it seems like the right time. If an oppurtunity arose like this with this girl saying she woud "DO MORE" i probally woulda ripped off her clothes and destroyed her. I must give u Props on ur desicion to back down on the kiss. Good luck to u , i probally made No sense but i hope i helped even a little. Good luck again and follow ur heart.

I think that we would be great together. I am a little worried that if it doesnt, our friendship would get messed up but I am pretty confident that we're perfect for each other. It was so hard not to kiss her. I actually almost did twice. The second time our lips met but I pulled away. And if I was in the same situation(definitely knowing she would want it now) i probably wouldnt be able to stop. She knows that I want to be with her and she has said that she likes me but she still is with her BF. It is getting me really confused. I dont know if she's telling me this to not make me unhappy or it's how she actually feels. I want to ask those questions but I'm afraid she'll get mad or over-pressured. This is the first time that I've REALLY liked someone that I'm close to and I dont want to screw up our friendship. If anyone has any other advice, I would gladly take ANY. I need all the help I can get.

Hey bb13,

I would be careful if i were you, even if you are the best of friends if her bf found out he's not gonna be pleased. You did the right thing by refusing to kiss her even if you wanted to she already with someone else. Lovers fall out all the time it's all part of being in a relationship you can't go a relationship without some arguments at least. If she's gonna break up with this guy wait until he's out of the picture before doing anything. I was in a similar situation but it turned out ok she's still with her bf and were still the best of friends even though i still have feelings for her. Just remember she's committed to someone else, if you are going to go with her all i can say is watch your back. Be the best friend you can be to her if you do want to persue with going out with her you should sit down with her and discuss your feelings and how your going to work around any major obsticals e.g. her bf.

Hope this has helped.

- whitefang

Her Bf already hates me. He has said to her that she doesnt trust me or her to be alone with each other. Thanks whitefang and Breakdancer6. Your advice was helpful. If there is anyone who has a view on my situation, then I would be glad to hear it. Even if you just agree with something thats been said or especially if you have a new opinion. I am still not too sure on what to do.

The situation is getting even more confusing. It was her b-day a couple days ago so I got her a present (lindt truffles-her favorite). I "accidently forgot" them when I went into school and ended up going to her house to give them to her. I stayed at her house for a couple of hours. While I was there, we went up to her room. We ended up getting kinda physical(massaging, tickling, and lying with each other) on her bed. She even started to suck on my finger I was lying on top of/next to her and she was biting my nose and flirtaciously "snapping" her teeth at me. I had already stopped myself from kissing her 5 or 6 times that day but I just couldnt stand it anymore. In the middle one of those "snappings" I snuck a little kiss in. It was just a peck on the lips but she IS still with her BF. It didnt even seem to matter to her though. We still were just laying there and she said that we should prbly not tell anyone about it "for now". Later, while talking with her online, she told me that she and her BF had yet another fight (It was the 3rd or 4th one that involved me) and that they might break-up "if things don't get better". At this point I am pretty sure she likes me too but I still dont know what my next step should be. Regretfully, I want to do something that would start a fight with them but I know that is wrong.

Sorry about the lengthy read but I need help. I kno this may sound simple to some people but I am going crazy over this. So if ANYONE has ANY advice or comments on this please post them. I need help