guys: 19-29, would you lose attraction for someone you just met?

Caterina

Would hearing this make you lose attraction for a girl? Say you just met her and you were friendly with her and then you heard a conversation between her and other girls. THe other girls said that they attracted weird guys and the girl said, "I don't know what I attract. I attract Nothing!"

Why should that make you lose attraction for someone?

She was simply referring to what she attracts, doesn't mean she meant that about you personally, UNLESS she actually made direct reference to you when she mentioned that.

I am a girl. I said it. I'm talking about what the guy who heard me say it might be thinking. I personally think he is out of my league, extremely attractive...but I felt like he liked me. However, he overheard this conversation.

If i found her attractive, prob not... but if the kept saying weird stuff over and over then maybe i would be like HUH...

I didn't think he was there to hear. I saw him and I was like, "crap". I also whined about a medical condition that I really wanted private! He might have heard that to. Goodness...when am I going stop running my BIG MOUTH all the time?

no i wouldnt lose attraction at all if it was already there. Good looking girls often times have low self esteem.

You think so? I don't get asked out a lot...although I recently have noticed that extremely good looking men flirt with me. I've always dated guys who weren't really up to par in looks b/c people told me that they were better to date b/c they won't cheat. I stopped doing that b/c I want to be attracted to the person I date and haven't found someone since.

I am a girl. I said it. I'm talking about what the guy who heard me say it might be thinking. I personally think he is out of my league, extremely attractive...but I felt like he liked me. However, he overheard this conversation.

Ah ha! I wouldn't worry about it to much, if he likes you he will be ok with it, if not, well you've got nothing to worry about then.

Well it really depends on the guy. Some guys like to play the father figure and will offer you all the reassurance you need if they're attracted to you. Other guys might want a girl who's sure of herself and more forward if I might say.

You go figure out which one the guy you're interested in is

Yes, I'd like to fall in love and get married. You and I come from different cultures...I don't think that bedding a ton of women and then leaving them is right. I'm not trying to be mean-- but thats the way I feel. I want to fall in love with a commital, good man who wants to get married and have a family. I'm a virgin and I wait for a man who shares my values in some sense- who thinks that the woman he loves is worthy of wating for and far more than worthy of being committed to.

I want a good marriage b/c I think that for me it is the ideal thing. I think others like the single life, which, there isn't anything wrong with that as long as you aren't getting into sexual attachments and breaking them off just to be in another one.

whoa whoa whoa. where did you get this information?

Just from your posts. My speculation is that you fell for a girl who probably cheated in the past. So you sought love but fail at opening up/surrendering enough to a woman to find it. You don't commit to women, but you dont' understand why you can't find love.

You hate cheating, but you're fine with "sowing your wild oats", as it were. I think that is going to cost you later. All purely speculation, I could be wrong.

I am probably wrong about some things, but the general idea is there...I think that you should find a good woman and commit.

In ghosts and my defense caterina based on your so called speculation your way in the wrong. just because you choose to wear your chastity belt till the right person comes along doesnt give the right to judge us that are just having fun. nobody said we just sleep with people and leave them. This does not mean we dont have respect for ourselves it just means we are living life. some prefer celebacy some of us just enjoy meeting new people and having sex. sex is natural now days and women enjoy it just as much as men. there is no harm in this. your waiting for the right one were as we are just simply meeting people and getting to know them, sometimes its a hit or miss. That is the world of dating. You will come accross many women on ENA that sometimes just want some spontainious no strings attached sex. Its human nature to want pleasure and be pleasured. many propps to you for saving yourself but your search may not be successfull either. if you think about it you have the same chances as we do in finding the right person to settle down with. Think it over before you speculate!

Just from your posts. My speculation is that you fell for a girl who probably cheated in the past. So you sought love but fail at opening up/surrendering enough to a woman to find it. You don't commit to women, but you dont' understand why you can't find love.

You hate cheating, but you're fine with "sowing your wild oats", as it were. I think that is going to cost you later. All purely speculation, I could be wrong.

I am probably wrong about some things, but the general idea is there...I think that you should find a good woman and commit.

100% wrong. look. i go out on the town, have fun with friends, yes, i meet women. but i don't meet women with the intention of getting married or ready to commit. if the girl turns out to be enough to include my feelings i will. if we end up sleeping together, so be it. doesn't mean that was my only intention. we are adults. adults sleep together. people have physical needs.

maybe you being a virgin you can't understand that, i dunno. but don't try and belittle me cause my lifestyle is different than yours.

find a good woman and commit? haha. i've probably had more real relationships and longer than you. your general idea of me isn't even there....

100% wrong. look. i go out on the town, have fun with friends, yes, i meet women. but i don't meet women with the intention of getting married or ready to commit. if the girl turns out to be enough to include my feelings i will. if we end up sleeping together, so be it. doesn't mean that was my only intention. we are adults. adults sleep together. people have physical needs.

maybe you being a virgin you can't understand that, i dunno. but don't try and belittle me cause my lifestyle is different than yours.

find a good woman and commit? haha. i've probably had more real relationships and longer than you. your general idea of me isn't even there....

I'm not trying to belittle you. I'm trying to show you that there is a difference here. YOu think its ok to go around sleeping with all kinds of women and not committing....while I want a marriage, and a family. I feel like you think I'm a freak for wanting to get married, and its because of this lifestyle difference as you call it.

I'm not trying to attack you...honestly, I don't think I'd be able to if I wanted to. I'm just saying it the way I see it.

I'm not trying to belittle you. I'm trying to show you that there is a difference here. YOu think its ok to go around sleeping with all kinds of women and not committing....while I want a marriage, and a family. I feel like you think I'm a freak for wanting to get married, and its because of this lifestyle difference as you call it.

I'm not trying to attack you...honestly, I don't think I'd be able to if I want to. I'm just saying it the way I see it.

i'm sure enough other people would disagree with the way you think about people 'like me' as you put it.

i think going around sleeping with all kinds of women and not committing is all i'm about? wow. that's amazing you came to that conclusion about me. where have you ever found i cannot commit?

i never said you were a freak for wanting to get married. i just think you are in too much of a rush for it. i bet that is why you have a lot of trouble with guys. they probably sense that 'want' about you and get turned off.

see me however you want. just don't try and make me look like some kind of dirtbag with no morals.

i wasnt even trying to argue with you caterina just simply stating my points and opinion as you do so why even go there. Your starting a debate like drunk people talk about religion and politics. its a losing battle so what was the point in the first place even saying what you were. those opinions you should keep to yourself because you will lose this one in a majority vote

i'm sure enough other people would disagree with the way you think about people 'like me' as you put it.

i think going around sleeping with all kinds of women and not committing is all i'm about? wow. that's amazing you came to that conclusion about me. where have you ever found i cannot commit?

i never said you were a freak for wanting to get married. i just think you are in too much of a rush for it. i bet that is why you have a lot of trouble with guys. they probably sense that 'want' about you and get turned off.

see me however you want. just don't try and make me look like some kind of dirtbag with no morals.

I don't think you're a dirtbag!!

But you've publicly talked about all the ways you've sexed a woman up in detail...I don't think thats very respectful or gentlemanly. LOOK, I"m not trying to be mean, but we just come from different cultures. I'm in a hurry b/c I don't have the same lifestyle you do and I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. As far as guys running off...too many guys in my past have been way too commital before I was ready in the beginning of the relationship. I have a hard time finding a guy b/c I'm shy, most likely. And because guys who fit what I want as well as who share my culture are extremely rare.

i wasnt even trying to argue with you caterina just simply stating my points and opinion as you do so why even go there. Your starting a debate like drunk people talk about religion and politics. its a losing battle so what was the point in the first place even saying what you were. those opinions you should keep to yourself because you will lose this one in a majority vote

Lol, drew I've never been one to stop saying the way I see something b/c its not a majority opinion.

I don't think you're a dirtbag!!

But you've publicly talked about all the ways you've sexed a woman up in detail...I don't think thats very respectful or gentlemanly. LOOK, I"m not trying to be mean, but we just come from different cultures. I'm in a hurry b/c I don't have the same lifestyle you do and I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. As far as guys running off...too many guys in my past have been way too commital before I was ready in the beginning of the relationship. I have a hard time finding a guy b/c I'm shy, most likely. And because guys who fit what I want as well as who share my culture are extremely rare.

i also said that was back in the day when i was young and naive.

and as for the rare part, it's rare for me to find a match enough to fully commit to. doesn't mean i don't date and date one girl at a point. so we are in the same boat regardless of culture.

i also said that was back in the day when i was young and naive.

and as for the rare part, it's rare for me to find a match enough to fully commit to. doesn't mean i don't date and date one girl at a point. so we are in the same boat regardless of culture.

I know that you would never cheat.

BUt I think its interesting that no girl is worthy of commitment, yet. How long is that going to be? Its not about settling, its about you having the milk and not needing to buy the cow. That, sir, is cultural.

I know that you would never cheat.

BUt I think its interesting that no girl is worthy of commitment, yet. How long is that going to be? Its not about settling, its about you having the milk and not needing to buy the cow. That, sir, is cultural.

where did you get 'no girl' from? i've had plenty of women i was committed to. or are you calling commitment marriage? you might have to define your version of what that term means to you.

again, where do you keep coming up with this 'ghost just sleeps around' scenario? where o where?

where did you get 'no girl' from? i've had plenty of women i was committed to. or are you calling commitment marriage? you might have to define your version of what that term means to you.

again, where do you keep coming up with this 'ghost just sleeps around' scenario? where o where?

How could you be committed to them? Are you still with them? Commitment is a commitment so it lasts, ghost.

And yeah, marriage is the real commitment. As long as its done by people who are genuine and not ignorant of what they are getting into.

Archived