big or small

JiMmIyZ

Just a random question, is 7 inches while errect (penis size obviously) big or small? Comes after i was with a girl getting a BJ and i found out she said my * * * * was small behind my back and then i was with another girl after i found out about that and then she gave the impression that my * * * * was small but that could have been me being paranoid about it cause i was heaps. Just asking for some opinions.

7 inches is small, but don't worry about it. People have more to offer than their genitals.

Besides what matters most (when it comes to sex) is clitoral stimulus, not penis size

That's incorrect. The average penis length is around 5-5.5 inches and so a 7 inch penis would be consider at least above average, if not big.

OP you have nothing to worry about she's just trying to get you worked up for whatever reason.

Hahahaha. Dude, do not let what a girl says "behind your back" effect you. I had a ex, of 2 years, BEST SEX YET, tell me "she faked it the whole time", when she said it, even though I KNEW she was lying, it stung. A year later, when she was obsessive about getting me back, she called me asked if we could have sex one last time before my previous ex moved in, because it was "the best sex she ever had, and hasn't had better since". Let it go.

Seven inches is a bit above average. Anyone who says otherwise, here or elsewhere, is ignorant. Furthermore, size while flaccid is difficult to correlate to size while erect. I can go on and on. What it boils down to is that you shouldn't worry. To kiss and tell is a remarkable sign of low character, anyway. Let the girl continue to be a worthless towel outside of your acquaintance.

7 inches is small, but don't worry about it. People have more to offer than their genitals.

Besides what matters most (when it comes to sex) is clitoral stimulus, not penis size

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

I can only hope that you're yanking his chain. While I personally don't mind such jokes, some men can find that kind of talk very hurtful. Please do your research before making blithe statements, if only for that consideration.

Seven inches is a bit above average. Anyone who says otherwise, here or elsewhere, is ignorant. Furthermore, size while flaccid is difficult to correlate to size while erect. I can go on and on. What it boils down to is that you shouldn't worry. To kiss and tell is a remarkable sign of low character, anyway. Let the girl continue to be a worthless towel outside of your acquaintance.

Agreed, I've never made fun of anything my ex did during sex, even though she did make our sex life public knowledge... as well as the size of my penis. There's a lot more I could've said about her, but I only said it to her when I got word of everything she was saying.

Also, while we were together, I only talked about our sex life under two conditions:

1. It was with close friends WE trusted.

and

2. She was there and approved of the discussion.

dude 7 inches is well above average, according to most things ive read survey/study wise, that is like top 10 percentile (meaning 90% of men are smaller.) you have nothing to worry about

i'll tell you what happened, when i was your age, i used to get a lot of oral from girls, it was amazing how casual it was. but, a few days later, if nothing meaningful came out of us "messing around" the girls would get very hurt, and then say mean and untrue things because that makes them feel better about having "put out" for you. hope this helps. keep on doing your thing.

Archived