look but never touch- mind of a hot guy

Caterina

I never think of myself as "hot", but have been called that. Even though I know that most girls my age find me attractive, I'm still incredibly quiet, shy, and lack confidence.

I'm working on these things, but I just want to illustrate that just because a guy is "hot", doesn't mean he has the guts to ask you out, no matter what you look like.

I never think of myself as "hot", but have been called that. Even though I know that most girls my age find me attractive, I'm still incredibly quiet, shy, and lack confidence.

I'm working on these things, but I just want to illustrate that just because a guy is "hot", doesn't mean he has the guts to ask you out, no matter what you look like.

I've always dated VERY aggressive men, b/c I can never tell if a shy guys likes me or not unless he asks. I've been burned by shy guys I thought liked me and didn't, so I never ask anymore.

It depends what you are looking for.

If you want a hot guy that knows he's hot and acts like it then you might have luck cruising the bar/club scenes and just plant yourself sorta in range of the guy and smile at him when he looks your way.

If you want a hot, shy guy you are gonna have to do the asking or make it undoubtedly obvious that you are interested in him so he can get the hint and do something about it.

If the men are looking and not asking it might mean that they feel you are unapproachable or that your body language says that they should stay away. Some girls do things that turn guys away without knowing it.

For example:

Some girls wear rings on their ring finger even though they aren't married, engaged, with someone.

Standing with your arms crossed indicates a 'closed' nature and makes it less likely that they will approach. Guys will feel more like they 'got a signal' if you do something like play with/fix your hair when you make eye contact.

If you are out with guy friends you also should make sure anyone who is watching from a distance knows that you aren't with the guy, otherwise they might count themselves out from the start.

Good luck

Lol.

Suppose a guy on the street took one look at you and came up and asked you out, would you say yes? I mean, I doubt u would percieve him as "brave". You know, social norms do exist such that social intercourse should be exchanged before things like asking girls out on a date take place.

I think the more appropriate term is "socially unacceptable". I mean, why do things like alcohol and parties exist? It's ok to hit on girls when ur drunk and at ur mate's party, but not if u checked someone out at Subway.

Plus, there's a difference between getting looked and getting double-taked/glad-eyed. I personally think the latter is a better indication of where u're at (where as u never know what the person is thinking if he/she just stared at u). If u get double-taked when ur in the mall u know ur in good form lol.

God knows where I score the 'hot-o-metre', I wouldn't dream of speculating upon such ego-massaging horsehit but I do know I would never just walk up to a girl I like the look of and ask her out, it just isn't in me. Whilst there's a chance she might go for it (if she forgot to put on her contact lenses) there's also a chance she might spit scolding hot latte in my face and call me a wanker. The whole thing really is a bit of a 'death or glory' scenario.

Most of my previous 'liaisons' have come through sitting at tables in pubs with friends who bring along their friends etc. who are on occasion female. This way, I find you don't have do make those god-awful introductions standing there like a plank of architrave 'I'm so-and-so, I do this, I go there' etc.’, the natural ebb and flow of conversation takes care of all that bravado and the ‘getting to know you’ part of the job can commence in a more informal, natural context.

I think you have posted about this before. The easiest way to get a date with a guy you find attractive is to initiate communication. As you have prob read on here a lot of men are too scared to approach women. Next time you see one go up and say hi, if he is rude then walk away, if he has a good convo with you then he will ask for your number.

I think you have posted about this before. The easiest way to get a date with a guy you find attractive is to initiate communication. As you have prob read on here a lot of men are too scared to approach women. Next time you see one go up and say hi, if he is rude then walk away, if he has a good convo with you then he will ask for your number.

Sometimes i have a good conversation but they don't ask for my number. I'm kind of glad sometimes, b/c its easier for some reason for me to get into good conversations with men I'm not attracted to.

I met a guy ONCE who I was attracted to and had a good convo with him.

Sometimes i have a good conversation but they don't ask for my number. I'm kind of glad sometimes, b/c its easier for some reason for me to get into good conversations with men I'm not attracted to.

I met a guy ONCE who I was attracted to and had a good convo with him.

That's because you find them intimidating. Try and look at every guy as just a person. Whether their a 1 or a 10 they are still a person.

Archived