I know I bring it upon my self... anyway my ex... she is still not divorced.. dumped me for a married guy... only to decide she could not date a married guy... Now she is calling me to tell me she has found the man she will spend the rest of her life with... Of course she just took him on vacation. I guess she wants me to be happy for her... yet I seem to only understand that she can not be without a man... not even a month at a time... yet she has a 2 year old son and a crazy ex husband who is taking her to the cleaners... as she is a very very rich woman. I guess I was the affair... And should have never answered my phone again.

I know she has OCPD... and is very spoiled... she alwasy gets what she wants. I guess she really likes to hurt a man, while she is pleasing the next... as she did this with her husband. I just wonder if I should let her friends or mother know what she has been up to, as she keeps all of this a secret from them... except her shriek.... of course the shriek seems to be ripping her off, as well she hasn't changed her tune in the past 7 years... I.E. one man every 6 months.. line up the next.. off running to the next.

I guess when you have more money than god you can treat people anyway you want, and never care about anyone other than yourself... as there are many a man to go around.

I just hate holding on to this secret... it's eating me up. Like I need to let someone other than you all know... as my friends have all had enough of this with me. Maybe I need a shriek?

I don't think you should tell her friends and family... I mean honestly, what's the point? It won't make any difference in her or these men's lives, and there's a good chance they'll form a negative opinion of you for saying those things about her.

If you're close friends with these men or something, then I can justify telling them, but other than that it's best to just stay out of it... She's your ex. No need to bother with her/her life anymore.

psst...hey, donebeingtheother1...got something to say to you...she isnt the one for you and you can do and will do much much better.

Let her keep chasing her tail when it comes to relationships and move on, peacefully and quietly. Maybe you should start practicing how to tell her that she isnt your problem anymore.

Archived