premonition about ex breaking NC

Nearwater

hmmm ya def but thats cuz then they realize regretting what they did to you, atleast thats how i feel about the future with my ex she broke NC the other day hard and now i feel like crap for replaying to her i wish i would have stayed strong but i texting right back but i didnt reply to any of the emotional things she said and now were NC again im so confused

I have this feeling, (with a little inside info) That the ex's rebound is spiraling downward. There is a good chance she will return to our town soon.

Anyone see and ex get dumped in a rebound come back after a big NC decleration?

Would you want someone back purely because the person they started seeing didn't turn out to be that great?

Tread carefully.

I have this feeling, (with a little inside info) That the ex's rebound is spiraling downward. There is a good chance she will return to our town soon.

Anyone see and ex get dumped in a rebound come back after a big NC decleration?

Sure, it happens. But this has a lot of opportunities to screw you.

Basically, if the relationship is failing, she might fall on you for comfort. When her confidence resurges (thanks in no small part to your efforts), she tries again with the rebound.

It is better to let the rebound fail naturally. If she sincerely tries to get with you for confidence, don't be afraid to call her on her * * * * . You know how bad habits thrive? Because we don't even notice we're doing it.

what if it is the other way around? For example, what if the ex dumps her bf and wants to come back to you. Is that a better situation to be in or the former?

Well, sure, if the ex started missing you, felt she wanted to reconcile, dumped her new partner then began contact, the situation could have a better ending, or future.

Archived