How do I relight the spark between two people.

If any one can help I really need it. Over the last year. I let thing get bad with the love of my life. We stop talking as much the love faded. I would like to know if any one have any tips to relighting the spark or keeping the love alive. I would like to start the a new with her but I really dont know how to earn her trust back in me and are love.

Hey there pivion,

Thank you so much for sharing your question with us. I hope I and other members will be able to give you as much input as possible.

As for me, I would suggest you to start making compliments to her again and telling her how much you care for her. Pamper her by telling her what's so good about her and then see how things develop from there. If I may offer one more suggestion: dose your compliments and pampering, to avoid that she starts to feel awkward about things and/or funny. She might get overwhelmed by all your compliments. Have some small talk in between... ask her how she is doing and all.

I hope you'll work it out. Don't forget to keep us informed. I wish you good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Swing fox has some great suggestions. I would like to add a suggestion. Maybe you could relive your old dates. What you used to do when you first started dating. Maybe go to an amuesment park, or play miniature golf, or ride go cart. Try to relive the past experiences, keeping the experiences you have gained over the time of the relationship in mind. Maybe you will remember and re-spark the feelings that you had when you first went to these places. Spend a night with "remember when's" and laugh about the things you used to do and suggest trying to get back to that stage again. I hope this was helpful.

Thank you all for your help on this. I will give all of the thing that you guy said a try. I had a date with her tonight and things where going ok. We watch a movie and when out for dinner. But I dont think thing are going to go as well. She seem to have her mind in other places, and I really didnt know what to say all night. She going to take a trip this weekend to see her friend and to clear her mind so the she can deceide what she would like to do. She said the people at work are tring to tell her what she feels. I hope that things work out for the bests. I will have to let god take this one. Thank you again.

Jose