Do Women Like Giving Blowjobs?

Forumzguy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I gotta ask a question for you ladies...

When a man cums in your mouth - exploding all over the back of your throat, tongue, tonsils etc, how do you feel?

Does it excite you? Do you dislike it?

Do you swallow every last drop as if its your last?

Have any of you ever done deep throat? - Whats that like for you women?

Seriously as a man I'm very curious to know! Obviously us men love being sucked off but its rare for us to get an insight into it from a womans POV.

I'm okay with it when they let me know it's coming. I HATE it when it a surprise I've never swallowed before...my ex's taste was rather, uh in the words of Samantha Jones of SATC he had "funky spunk." So there was no way I was chocking that down. Now my new boyfriend tastes much better and I would kinda like to swallow it, it's less messy then having it all over your face. lol And yes I think it's hot when he cums. I actually told my current bf that's what I aim to do that got him so hot for me! hehe, I'm naughty.

Lol not naughty... very nice

Us men love a woman that will swallow TIP, don't want until his * * * * is out of your mouth to swallow - swallow while he's still in. The feeling it gives us men is incredible

When a man cums in your mouth - exploding all over the back of your throat, tongue, tonsils etc, how do you feel?

Seriously as a man I'm very curious to know! Obviously us men love being sucked off but its rare for us to get an insight into it from a womans POV.

This made me puke a little.

For me, I have to be in a relationship with the guy, but it's more than just that. I was married for 6 years to a man I loved very much but HATED every bj I gave him. He just didn't taste good to me and he usually smelled very sweaty which is a big turn off to me. Even when he'd just gotten out of the shower though, he still didn't taste good. My current SO tastes very very yummy and smells good, even when he's sweaty, so I love giving him bj's. I still cring a little every time because of the past experiences, but I know I'll eventually get over that and he'll be getting them more than just once a week or so like he is now. As far as the other question, I haven't swallowed in years. The last time (which was also the first time) he didn't warn me, so I choked on it. MAYBE after I get comfortable just giving bj's I'll think about swallowing.

He just didn't taste good to me

My current SO tastes very very yummy and smells good, even when he's sweaty, so I love giving him bj's.

Hope you don't mind me asking...

Was there a difference in diet between these 2 guys or difference in lifestyle which would explain the taste difference?

I'm thinking maybe I should remix my herbs n spices

I have done deep throating, swallow and all that stuff. hehe, I really love to give my bf head. because he smells so good always and in contrast to my ex he tastes good! what do you mean what it likes?lol I think not very hard to guess the physical sensation. But about the emotional feelings,I like deep throating cause I feel being dominated by that. I always ask him if he wants to do it, but he doesn't seem that interested! it is hard though, and you feel like puking after a little while!

Hope you don't mind me asking...

Was there a difference in diet between these 2 guys or difference in lifestyle which would explain the taste difference?

I'm thinking maybe I should remix my herbs n spices

Not really any difference in lifestyle or diet, they both work in very hot, sweaty jobs and eat pretty much the same. The only difference physically is that my current SO is uncircumcised and ex was circumcised. Backwards from the way I thought it would be. Also, the ex had a stronger natural scent, even when he was clean and he sweated more heavily. I LOVED his natural scent, though.

Archived