Do Women Like Giving Blowjobs?

Forumzguy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my gf says I taste better than any guys she's ever had. She says I actually taste very good...I'm kinda wondering what I taste like now?? Btw my eating habits are very healthy. I don't eat junk food ( no sodas, fast food, etc) and eat a high protein/low carb diet. I also work out 3-4 times a week. Dont know if this has anything to do with it but it may.

I have always liked giving head ,even more so now that I am older and really know what I am doing . I have learned a lot through the years and have become more open sexually then I was in my 20's .

A question for the men on the board ,can you tell the difference between someone giving you head just for the sake of giving you head , or someone who actually enjoys giving you head ?

I wish my gf was a bit like Morgane... its my fault though, I think I spoiled her too much. Sometimes she would get home from work, and as soon as she stepped past the front door, I would pick her up (over my shoulder) throw her on bed, rip her clothes off and f*ck her brains out (she love it)

Sometimes I just feel that she has no interest in pleasing me... god damn I'm dying for a good (spontaneous) bj

I'd be the happiest man on earth...

I have always liked giving head ,even more so now that I am older and really know what I am doing . I have learned a lot through the years and have become more open sexually then I was in my 20's .

A question for the men on the board ,can you tell the difference between someone giving you head just for the sake of giving you head , or someone who actually enjoys giving you head ?

Yes, we can tell the difference, well at least I do. Nothing sexy if giving head just for the sake of it, turn off for me. However, if shes enjoying it, omfg, huge turn on!

tho my last bf said it felt nice when i gagged..i dont get it lol.

It's all in the mind. If we think we're getting it in as far and hard as possible we can cum quicker. Not only that its also a gesture that the woman will do anything to get you off.

All men are turned on by gagging. Those who deny it are lying.

Yes, it's quite obvious, especially if it's the same person.

I mean, if she goes from ripping your pants off and trying to get it all in as fast and hard as possible with a look of desire, pleasure, and enjoyment on her face, to barely, or only, putting the head in her mouth and has the look of digust, or discomfort, it's VERY obvious.

It's all in the mind. If we think we're getting it in as far and hard as possible we can cum quicker. Not only that its also a gesture that the woman will do anything to get you off.

All men are turned on by gagging. Those who deny it are lying.

'

my bf loves when i do that, i kinda like it too. then again im submissive in that way, anything to please. but to answer the original question i love giving bjs.

kindof have a bj fetish.

Archived