GUYS: Where'd my Prince Charming go & why? Is he gone?

havefaith

And I think all of the answers I'm looking for were in your post Zeist. Facing it, now there's trouble.

Should I act before heading back to school in about 2-3 weeks, or does it seem more likely that things will fall into place when I get back and we are back in our real element?

Is the girl you like still talking with her ex? I hope you know how hard her spot is. Hopefully you aren't friends with/share all the same friends as her ex, like PC & my ex do
The girl I like is still talking to her ex and still hanging out with him as well. As I said before, I do understand how difficult and confusing things must be for her. Nonetheless, she still has to make a decision. While she's still talking and hanging out with the ex (who is obviously going to do and say whatever he can to win her back), she is going to continue to have feelings for him. And as long as she has feelings for him, we can't have any kind of real or meaningful relationship. But I can't tell her what to do. She has to come to these conclusions on her own. Waiting sucks though and I don't know how long I can do it. Luckily, I don't know her ex and we have no friends in common.

I like PC so much, I hope the dust settles when I see him again. In the meantime I don't know what to do about my ex ... we act more like best friends most of the time, I want to keep it that way. But maybe we just shouldn't talk? This is all way harder than it should be, and I know hindsight is 20/20. I made the best decision I could back then, but I wish I had stuck with the original plan, PC and I might be a lot better off right now...
This is a personal decision and one that's yours alone to make. You know yourself best and whether or not you're going to be able to resist that tug to go back to the ex, and whether or not you even want to resist that tug. It sounds to me like your ex definitely wants to get back together with you. The question now is what you want. Feel free to PM me.

Archived