This video totally changed my mood

ohh i heard about this. i forgot the full story, but it's some guy (cant remember his name, sorry! he has a website though so if i can find it i'll post it) who didn't have a lot of money but really wanted to travel the world. so he took a year off to backpack and he started a website for his family, where he would film himself dancing in every country he went to, so that they could always see where he was! i love it

Wow, why did I cry though? Weird..they were just dancing. Thanks CO, I am going to send this to the people I love, and some I don't. : )

I dont' know why I got all kinda weepy. The music maybe brought it out, plus the whole "we can all get along" kind of thing. North korea was depressing though.

It's just he seemed so happy and enthusiastic.

"What a wonderful world"

ohh i heard about this. i forgot the full story, but it's some guy (cant remember his name, sorry! he has a website though so if i can find it i'll post it) who didn't have a lot of money but really wanted to travel the world. so he took a year off to backpack and he started a website for his family, where he would film himself dancing in every country he went to, so that they could always see where he was! i love it

Matt Harding

XXXX

I think for me, it had something to do with the "Don't worry;be happy." frame of mind. We are all wrapped up in our own petty problems, anxieties, hearing negative crap on the news every day....you start to feel like the world is pretty much a horrible place (no wonder people are prone to depression these days!) This video was just silly. Just happy. No reason, no goal. It was just dancing. How sublimely simple. If anyone else has some positve links to send out there..I would love to see them. Let's call it "Anti-news"...I am tired of worrying and thinking. It's nice to just be at peace for a few minutes !

. How sublimely simple. If anyone else has some positve links to send out there..I would love to see them. Let's call it "Anti-news"...I am tired of worrying and thinking. It's nice to just be at peace for a few minutes !

What a brilliant idea! - anti-news. I love it. I love the "sublimely simple" phrases too. Gosh Im in a good mood now. I think I will go and inflict it upon some random people.

Clementine orange I know what you're talking about!

I saw it a week ago and I had the exact same feeling. Loved it, but made me teary and I eventually cried a little. It's sweet and very very touching, I guess that is why we felt that way.

I agree with ghost69, it makes us all feel connected somehow. Regardless of where he was, and who he was with, there is always the language of dancing, laughter and spontaneity that has the power to make us closer. Plus the song is lovely.

Loved it.

You can find it on youtube, it's called where the h*** is matt.

Thanks!

Hello,

I too was very touched by this video when I discovered it a few weeks ago.

What touched me was the spontaneous universal and contageous joy expressed by EVERYONE in the video. It is really beautiful. The music is by Gary Schyman who is in the video at 3:40 seconds recording the music for the video.

here is the link:

link removed

Archived