Boy trouble

soaking_wet

There's this boy. I met him like 3 weeks ago, and we've hung out twice. Both times were lovely. Anyways, last I saw him was Friday. I texted him on Saturday and he texted me back, very briefly though. I texted him Sunday, and he never texted back.. .. which got me thinking he wasn't interested anymore so i decided to just forget about him. So, then yesterday HE texted me in the middle of the night and asked why I didn't text today (today, meaning yesterday) .. and then he said that he misses me. .. i am SOOOO confused!!! Then today I texted him twice, and no reply!! ... It feels like i'm showing all the interest and he won't call or even text back!!!

Does anyone have any clue what's going on with him???? Is he interested or just playing some stupid games???

well from the information you have given us, i would say dont jump to conclusions. you have hung out a few times....so why not call and ask if he is getting your txts? if he says no well there ias the issue if he says yes then say " well then mr why dont you reply" lol simple as that. sometimes the easiest solution is the right one. if you had been seeing each other longer or there was more background i understand the issue, but its fresh so before you go off the deep end like many of us do oh so quickly just be frank with him.

ps i thing that i will say as a guy! - if he only texts you late at night and only hangs out with you alone or not in public then i would get out of that situation, in most cases...not all when a guy really likes a girl he usually tells a few friends and they usually are let into the loop and meet her, but yea have fun dont get your heart stomped on prematurly! you got lots of time in life! hope this helps..if not well im sure you probally know the solution all along good luck dear

Well, if he sent you a text in the middle of the night telling you he missed you then he was probably drinking, but I think that indicates some type of interest.

The problem with texts is you don’t know if he’s receiving them right away or a few hours after you sent it, so I would avoid jumping to conclusions.

If you like this guy, then why don’t you wait a day or two and give him a call and ask if he wants to hang out again. Don’t fall into the trap of letting this become a text-only relationship.

lol, Yeah, I asked him if he'd been drinking and he said, "Nope, no drinks"

But after i've been drinking last night haahh I texted him asking where he was... and he actually replied! ... he told me that he doesn't like to text a lot... and then he told me that he was leaving town for 2 weeks for work.. and that when he got back I would be the first person he'd see... So, I guess it's cuz of his work he's so busy... But I dunno if i'm willing to wait on him that long.

Archived