What do guys fantasize about when they have a love interest

winter whiteout

If you have a love interest and you see this woman on a regular basis whether it is at work or somewhere you frequent and you are smitten with her and are thinking about how to approach her what are the kind of things you think about when you are at home at night? What are your fantasies about her? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

It totally depends on the guy, the girl, and the type of infatuation. He might be fantasizing about sex, or just having fun together, or having a long-term relationship with her, or just kissing - who knows - it's totally an individual trait.

If I have a "crush" on a girl (rarely happens anymore), I often just admire her from afar, or imagine that she'd make a really good girlfriend (whether that's actually true or not, I have no idea!).

I don't know if you want to know what he thinks about when he's home alone at night thinking about you Althought, it could make good fodder for conversation later if the two of you were to have a relationship down the road.

But, for now he's probably thinking something along the lines of the fantasy from the other thread...you showing up to work baring cleavage, wearing sexy shoes and *accidentally* dropping your pen in front of his door...after that point you probably really, really don't want to know what he imagines happening next

Depends on what mood I'm in when I'm thinking about her. I could be fantasizing about having sex with her, I could be fantasizing about being in a relationship with her. If I'm seriously interested in her then I'm definitely thinking about her in some manner though, there's no doubt there.

I don't know if you want to know what he thinks about when he's home alone at night thinking about you Althought, it could make good fodder for conversation later if the two of you were to have a relationship down the road.

But, for now he's probably thinking something along the lines of the fantasy from the other thread...you showing up to work baring cleavage, wearing sexy shoes and *accidentally* dropping your pen in front of his door...after that point you probably really, really don't want to know what he imagines happening next

There has to be a mini mini skirt worked into that particular fantasy as well LOL.

I would think that the fantasy depends on what the guy is looking for in that women.

Archived