General Poll

KAT MOMMY

Just wondering

How do you guys feel about these things:

-The way a man comes to you is the same way he will leave you---?

-If he cheated with me then he will cheat on me---?

-One man's trash is another mans treasure--??

Just curious on what others think about these 3 factors

Just wondering

How do you guys feel about these things:

-The way a man comes to you is the same way he will leave you---? I'd say somewhat true. You can definitely tell a lot about a person's class by the way they are after a breakup.

-If he cheated with me then he will cheat on me---? I'd say it's more likely

-One man's trash is another mans treasure--?? Yep

Just curious on what others think about these 3 factors

Here are my answers in bold

Not always true. Some people can start off faithful and cheat later. There can also be big exciting romances in the beginning that fizzle out to neither caring.

Odds are very very good that he will cheat again.

Yep. To each his own.

Not always true. Some people can start off faithful and cheat later. There can also be big exciting romances in the beginning that fizzle out to neither caring.

Odds are very very good that he will cheat again.

Yep. To each his own.

So in the same regards he can be a cheat in the beginning and then become a faithful loyal lover?? Or no?

I really don't know about the second on but I know there were people I was with that I cheated on then there were another that I never cheated on-so maybe it depends on that person?????

-The way a man comes to you is the same way he will leave you---? Chances are your right.

-If he cheated with me then he will cheat on me---? I would put money on it but there are some that won't.

-One man's trash is another mans treasure--?? It was in my case

So in the same regards he can be a cheat in the beginning and then become a faithful loyal lover?? Or no?

I really don't know about the second on but I know there were people I was with that I cheated on then there were another that I never cheated on-so maybe it depends on that person?????

Well, almost all cheaters are in relationships that do have a conflict and that conflict causes them to cheat.

So, when a person cheats for long term, it says that instead of working on the conflict in the relationship, they'd rather just be indirect about it.

If a person does it once because of a drunken night, there is probably more hope for them.

I think focusing on cliches to this extent hampers personal growth and experiences.

I do agree with the third because it's such a broad truism that it's hard to disagree.

I do understand what you are saying in all respects because when you focus on such cliches it makes you edgy and very doubtful.

I don't understand this question fully but: No I don't think so. It depends on the chemistry you have, moments shared, experiences shared and if they hold any meaning to him OR if he was just in it for a good time. When he leaves the relatonship he may/may not take lessons with him.

In my opinion and experience, yes.

Most definitely. I'm living proof at the moment anyway. Got dumped and never had any guy who really loved me, yet to my current bf I'm the best. Same goes for guys who have been dumped. You can be the world to one person, yet to another person you don't fulfill their needs and can't hold onto them.

Archived