i really want to send my ex hate mail.

im still very very angry. she used my trust and my generosity. she's delusional. i still think about her cuz my brain is used to her presense. i drafted a few emails telling her what she had done wrong and what she can do to turn her life around. cuz the path she had taken is a dead end. calling her a cheating ho.

i havent sent any of them is cuz i dont want her to have a clue. i dont want her to change her ways because why should i go thru all this pain to help her?

she doesnt deserve my help. she only listens to her loser friends who can only give crap advice but she thinks they are gold. how can someone be soooooo self absorbed and stupid. how can she not know the advice her friends are giving her are harmful.

im still very mad. its been many days now. it drives me nuts. why do i still care????? whyyyyyy? i really hate her!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same mate, but its good that your angry instead of your heart bleeding like mine.

I wouldnt bother sending her hate mail, theres no point. It will just make her think your an * * * * * * * . Instead post what you wanted to send her here to vent it out.

The thing thats helping me today is that i have realised she took all my money, she took all my time and she took all my love and never gave anything back in return. That is not how I want to live at all.

She did not even tick 50% of the boxes of what I would look for in a partner so I guess I am lucky I can see this all now.

keep writing. it helps to vent. the first thing i did once my ex had dumped me was to start a journal. i still remember the clarity that comes with penning down your thoughts. now when i read the stuff that i had written immediately after the break up, it gives me a perspective on how much i have moved on.

Things are still very fresh..over time you will lose the anger and you will just view her as a very pathetic person who is going down the wrong path. Karma will come around to her at some point. Vent all you want in letters..just don't send them...she is not at a point where it would influence her to change anyway. Change has to come because the person feels the wrong they have done...bashing them over the head with that newsflash won't help because they don't want anybody's help...only when they become very unhappy with their current life will they really sit down and think about what they have done and perhaps realize their mistakes.

I can only echo the advice everyone else has given. I must have written half a dozen letters telling my ex just what I thought of her post break up behaviour. I'm so glad I never put a stamp on any of them as I'd have felt a complete loss of dignity. I'm also sure she would see it as self justification for what she did.

Keep venting those thoughts but please make sure they never reach her.

Now, I am glad I never was rude towards my ex.

I do not care about him anymore, and I always stayed polite.

I am proud of myself. He was very unpleasant several times, but I was always great, and stayed like that. Now he realized what he had lost, but it's too late...

Learn to forgive, and relax. At the end, it's not complitely her fault. You were in that all the time, and you must have noticed something was going on.

The longer you are angry the longer it will take you to move on in life, let it go and move on in life. You may meet someone special tomorrow and it may not work because of the anger you are carrying to-ward's your ex. Why let her still rule your life, didn't she do more than her share damage already.

Don't send her a hateful mail. If you want to write to encourage her to turn her life around or you just need closure, I really don't see a problem with it. But it depends on if you've already had the conversation. If you have, there's no need for an e-mail. Also, no need to tell her if she's wronged you...if she has, she knows she has. I don't suggest reacting to the situation when you are this angry.

Archived