GF likes her picture taken...

smiles21

That is way out of context here. For Claudia it is her job, for this girl it is her trying to attract attension. And I don't think that he is mad that she has her picture taken I think he is uncomfortable with her posting them on myspace.

I agree it is a stretch (no pun

But is she trying to attract attention or is she simply an exhibitionist sort?

For the OP, has she always been this way? Wanting to be the center of attention, flirty? Maybe now she has just gone viral.

Is her myspace private (friends only)? If so, then I don't think you have much to stand on as you will come accross as controlling and jealous. As advised above, I'd say put your foot down and lay out an ultimatum.

If her myspace is public I'd at least advise her how many freaks are out there and that posting alluring pics is dangerous and perverse.

Personally I'd offer an ultimatum, but then again I have more leverage than you with a marriage to bargain with.

Sorry you find yourself in this position...

Me and my GF have been dating for about 1.5 years now and havn't really had any issues up till this point. She is 20, I'm 24. We got into a bit of an argument last night after she got home from a car shoot with some guys and 7 other girls.

An afterthought: if she accuses you of being controlling when you attempt to stop her I wonder if it is a test? A test of your manhood and her need for you to demonstrate control.

The line between control and apathy is a fine one. However, to enforce your control the only bargaining chip you have is your relationship. And that may be too much to risk...but there may be no other choice. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

My wife doesn't like to have other men oogle her because she is married to me, she was the same way when we were just dating.

You mean, when you were dating she was reserved then as she is now or she liked the attention from men and then changed once you got married? Please clarify.

Okay, it's not like she's naked or topless if so then there really is something to be concerned about.

But what I am concerned is this.

She would never dance with other men infront of me. She truly (I think) does love me.. she wouldn't disrespect me like that. She also has a lot of male friends.

Archived