Does she want me ?

sweetguy88

I had the same experience except with a guy worker...I waited weeks and he always stared at me and came nearby when I was shopping. I finally got up the courage to ask him if he was interested in going out sometime. He turned me down!! I was so humiliated. I thought I was so sure that he liked me. All the signals were coming from him that he was interested...I read him wrong though I guess. Just be prepared that it could go either way. Good Luck!

I had the same experience except with a guy worker...I waited weeks and he always stared at me and came nearby when I was shopping. I finally got up the courage to ask him if he was interested in going out sometime. He turned me down!! I was so humiliated. I thought I was so sure that he liked me. All the signals were coming from him that he was interested...I read him wrong though I guess. Just be prepared that it could go either way. Good Luck!

What a fool.

I would have said, "You know if you're stalking me your doing a pretty crappy job."

That's hilarious.

Or say, 'nice burnout.' LOL

'You are going to wear those tires out.'

'Can you please stop doing donuts around me? I'm trying to get to frozen foods.'

'I asked you where produce is. Now you can't make up your mind. Which way is it?'

'Can you please stop doing donuts around me? I'm trying to get to frozen foods.'

ROFL! I literally died laughing when I read this one, absolutely hilarious and might I add this is probably a guarantee to get her number if she has a sense of humor at all.

I was at the store today and this worker kept pushing her cart by me over and over. I wanted to say somthing to her but what should I say next time I see her ?

go up to her and say "do you want me?" her: what? you: "well you keep following me with your cart, thereforeee you want me and you know it" lol

Love the lines* - get her laughing, and you also get a chance to feel out the situation w/o jumping straight into big risk. There've been times when I've probably wheeled back and forth and around someone just b/c I was distracted or upset about something else. There've also been times when I've mouthed off to some guy in an almost insulting way and he's be SURE I was hitting on him.

ShoppingGirl, my money says he got cold feet and was happy just knowing you were interested. Hate that.

*except the you-want-me-and-you-know-it cheezwhiz, which prob wasn't meant seriously

Archived