Project Manager asking blankk cheque

My project manager asking me "check" for his own money issues frequently.

i am friendly to him. but he is taking it granted and asking again and again.Once i given him a blank check(because of trust) he is not returning it back. He say he will give it back later later later and so on.

again...

He also asking for my credit card numbers for his own different purpose. when i asked him to give me back my money return by cheque he refuses to give it back by check he is telling he can only give it by hard cash? What is his intension?

I am a 25 year old entry level software engineer. Is there any trap involved in this?

Absolutely.

If this is for business, there is absolutely no need for you to put your personal money in for his needs. Do not sign for any credit cards. Do not sign over any checks to him. Do not co-sign anything. This is not good business and you will get swindled by this guy.

I would be shocked if he paid you back anything. Also.. cancel that blank check with the bank.

Also.. put a fraud alert on your credit cards if he has the numbers.

He has a blank cheque and your credit card numbers. He can take money from you, money you don't have and may have to pay back. Cancel the cheque, and maybe even the cards just to be certain. I'd inform someone about this as well, go above him, or to the police. This is NOT NORMAL!

Well, with the information he has from your workplace, your credit card numbers, and bank account numbers.. he pretty much could steal your identity and start opening up new accounts in your name.

Now that he has a blank check of yours, if you confront him about it before canceling that check, he could empty your bank account or threaten to do so.

A workplace that has a supervisor constantly hitting you up for money is not a good place to be working at. Report that to his supervisor and/or leave the company. Nothing good can come from continuing to be around a scumbag like that.

Call your credit card company NOW and change your credit card numbers.

Call your bank and cancel that check before it is cashed, and get them to change your bank account number.

If he has that information, he can max out your credit cards, and empty out your bank account. He can also probably apply for more credit in your name.

Put a credit watch service on your credit report to see if anyone is trying to open credit in your name.

Just because he is your boss does not mean he is trustworthy, or might be a crook. He could quit the job and disappear with your cash and credit cards.

There is absolutely NO reason that a work colleague should be asking for your personal information or using your personal finances or credit. I'd say there's a 99% chance this guy is up to no good!

Archived