Is the grass really greener on the otherside?.

MD Geist

As a 22 year old who has never had a girlfriend and never have been in love before, is love really overated or is it for real?. Iv'e never been successfull with the oppsite sex and have had nothing but bad experiences from even trying to ask a woman on dates. Have tryed everything and nothing works and just ultimately gave up but as I walked away I always had the question in my head is

the grass really greener on the otherside? Is it really worth it?.

My life is great I got alot of great things pending, I want to get my education finished, start my carrer on the fast track for success on taking on the world. Making all my goals and dreams come to life littarly in the next 5 years or so depending on how things unfold. my health is another project that will take time but will be for the better. My financal status now isn't that good but will get greater in the near future, Iam almost certain ill become a millionare in tomorrows dollar value at sometime in my life. Iam not as shy I used to be in fact iv'e come along way from where I used to be in life with no friends or hardly anyone to hang around. Now iam talking to an abuance of people perweek as well as meeting new people. With that said theirs no exuse as to why I shouldn't have dated atleast once in these two years, other folks out their have a tough time meeting people while I met them on weekly basis!.

Life is great even with its storms here and their, even if I never have dated once I don't feel depressed one bit about it. I have excepted the fact ill go through life with or without a partner. It wasn't meant to happen. The more I think about that the more cocky and ego tistic I become. I started becoming somewhat bitter towards the oppsite sex from my previous experiences and current events. I can't show any emotion(interest or feelings towards them) while being around them its like a sign of weakness to them.

MD you're a young guy, some people find love early in life and some find love later in life. Atleast you have your goals set out for you. Let love find you. (you have no idea how many people tell me that) and if not go after love, find someone that interests you, chat with them and take that person on a date

Meh, I'm pretty happy being single. I definitely prefer it to loving someone, and like it at least as much as being loved by someone. The combination of the two is better than being single, but nothing short of that.

When people ask me if I've ever been in love, I answer 'every day!' I am in love with myself, my family and friends, my jaw-droppingly beautiful city, and my busy life. I am also head-over-heels in love with the guy who makes me want to share it all with him... I just don't know who he is quite yet.

Meh, I'm pretty happy being single. I definitely prefer it to loving someone, and like it at least as much as being loved by someone. The combination of the two is better than being single, but nothing short of that.

When people ask me if I've ever been in love, I answer 'every day!' I am in love with myself, my family and friends, my jaw-droppingly beautiful city, and my busy life. I am also head-over-heels in love with the guy who makes me want to share it all with him... I just don't know who he is quite yet.

it's me, of course...you just don't know it yet XD

^ Then you love me because I just got my first tattoo weeks ago! (Yay!!!)

Just kidding.

I too love tattooed women, I think they look so bad-@ss. Men with a lot of tattoos are sexy.

Anyway, no, Original Poster, the grass is not greener on the other side. Relationships can be so draining and just are so much work. Often, things are less fun than you'd think. A high percentage of the time, relationships are more trouble than they are fun.

• 3 weeks later...
MD you're a young guy, some people find love early in life and some find love later in life. Atleast you have your goals set out for you. Let love find you. (you have no idea how many people tell me that) and if not go after love, find someone that interests you, chat with them and take that person on a date

Iam affraid iv'e "Tired" to take many women out on dates just never could.

Archived