He snogged me....with tongues!!!!

lillie

Don't get me wrong im not complaining and i really enjoyed it,but im just shocked!

It was our first date lastnight. We had been emailing & texting for app a week then we met up lastnight & went to a few pubs in a little village then called at my friends house nearby to drop flowers & wine off as it was her birthday. He was really up for this so he came with me. My friends made us very welcome & we ended up staying & drinking wine & beer in the garden.

He mainly talked to my male friend & i spoke to my friends wife who,s birthday it was. So there literally was no flirting,no body language or anything..

At the end of the night he foned a taxi & when it arrived i walked him to the front garden to say the 'thanks for a lovely night' & stuff. I thought maybe he would kiss me on my cheek or give me a quick peck on the lips. Well he did kiss me on the lips & then wouldnt let me go! The taxi was waiting with the engine running & he was kissing me as if it we were about to jump into bed! It was really really nice! Then i broke away & said the taxi is waiting,and he said it doestnt matter about the taxi & continued to kiss me with tongues really passionately!lol

Then i kind of dragged him to the taxi door & he did it again! Eventually he got in the taxi & i went back into my friends house,then he text me to say he enjoyed the evening.

Well if you consider that right from day one i told him i was looking for a long term relationship & would no way be looking for a quick sexual fix,which he said he wanted too.

So im just wondering what you good people think? Can i take it that he likes me? Im just a bit shocked at how he kissed me. I suppose only time will tell.

But would you kiss someone like that on a first date?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's just looking for a good time....nothing serious in my opinion....seems to be a player.

Yes thats what you would think,me too. But we have spoken at length over the last week about both of us looking for a long term relationship. And i even explained that i would be waiting a long time before letting it get to a sexual level,as i want to be wanted for my brain & personality & not my body this time. To which he replied he completely understood & knew exactly where i was coming from. You see iv been completely honest with him & told him i had a fwb,just sex,no emotion etc. He said he completely understood about that too. So he knows that sex is a big no no with me. So if he was a player why would he kiss me like that when he knows im adamant about not jumping into bed with him or anyone else? He wasnt drunk either,just tipsy maybe..

duuh he likes you! no man initiates a kiss like that without being either very attracted/interested in you .

Haha thats what i wanted to hear!lol I mean its strange really. We went all night without any flirting basically,then the moment we are alone he jumps on me! But im a bit nervous because he's 34 & im 40..

But he didnt have to kiss me like that did he? He could have just done the polite thing if he didnt like me,which would have been a kiss on the cheek & goodnight i wont be seeing you again!lol

Awwww....I think its really sweet

Well don't know if "sweet" is the right word.....but he is for sure interested in you....its not because he kissed you passionately that he is necesarily a player ?! Just enjoy it and try not to "over analyze" his every move (gosh, I know how hard THAT is....I do it all the time).

Wish you luck !

Awwww....I think its really sweet

Well don't know if "sweet" is the right word.....but he is for sure interested in you....its not because he kissed you passionately that he is necesarily a player ?! Just enjoy it and try not to "over analyze" his every move (gosh, I know how hard THAT is....I do it all the time).

Wish you luck !

Thank you Ixtapa

He is very very sweet man,very well mannered,very well turned out & very down to earth too. He is everything iv ever wanted!lol And i think i was his first date in quite a long time as he came out of a serious relationship in January this year,where he says he was very emotionally abused..

Im not going to analyze his every move,im just happy & nervous because i really like him. But i can handle it if it doesnt pan out i guess..

But he's sooooooooo sweet & sexy too!!!!

Of course he likes you.

And I don't get why he is supposedly "a player" because he kissed you on the first date. That doesn't make sense. Loads of people will kiss on the first date if everything goes well, and that doesn't say anything about not being serious.

Hee hee,i have to laugh when you say 'kissed me'...He was like a man possessed!!!lol Is that normal for a first date & first kiss? Well it was a very enjoyable & memorable first kiss!

Haha thats what i wanted to hear!lol I mean its strange really. We went all night without any flirting basically,then the moment we are alone he jumps on me! But im a bit nervous because he's 34 & im 40..

But he didnt have to kiss me like that did he? He could have just done the polite thing if he didnt like me,which would have been a kiss on the cheek & goodnight i wont be seeing you again!lol

exactly. age is only a problem if you make it one; for the most part numbers mean nothing. guess you'll have to wait for next time for furhter confirmation though, eh?

exactly. age is only a problem if you make it one; for the most part numbers mean nothing. guess you'll have to wait for next time for furhter confirmation though, eh?

Yes i agree about the numbers

Iv been thinking & i think i know whats worrying me now. Its because he is very well to do,upper class even. And im not posh,im well turned out i think but im not a patch on him. He's been to university,traveled all over the world,talks very posh & is very cute. Why on earth would he have to put an ad on the local website or be interested in me? Im sure he could have nearly any woman he wants,although he doesnt seem that type..I just dont get it really

wouldn't the wine be responsible for that snog. He's a passionate, passionate man.

Is that good or bad? Bad im thinking!lol

Well he still emailed me this morning with my usual news bulletin

Im just going to have to relax,what will be will be at the end of the day...

Hee hee....I wasnt actually saying no at all!lol I just broke away from kissing him & mentioned the taxi was there,waiting with the engine running,something that taxis around here dont really like..

I like what you said about him letting me know how the ground lays at the end of the night. I mean really he left no doubt in my mind that he must have liked something about me. Im glad he is a hot blooded male & not a wussy!! And yes i would have to agree it was perhaps a little aggressive for a first kiss but im not complaining at all.

Dont get me wrong though,it was passionate & everything but he didnt like eat me!!!haha

I just cant weigh up why he would be interested in a 40 year old woman with average looks and who isnt from a family with the social standing his has? He's cute,down to earth,charismatic,sexy,well turned out,well spoken & educated blah blah blah,he could have any woman he wanted i would think anyway. BUT he put the ad on the net & i answered it!!

He emailed me again today to say that he will try & get online later tonight (msn)..I hope so,im quite excited!

does anybody do this on the first date? uhhh, yeah. if i'm feeling it i have. i've done much more on a first date lillie.

and he's a player? wth. i'm not even going to comment on that crap statement.

Haha done much more!!!??? Yes but i would kind of expect it from you ghost,being young & very male. But he was so well to do & everything the last thing i expected was a snog with tongues too!!! haha it was just so nice,but not what i expected from him..I had to practicall shove him into the taxi!

I hope we meet again,i cant wait!

But i have warned him there will be no sex until i really know him & i really want to rip his clothes off! So next week then!!hee hee-joking!

Haha done much more!!!??? Yes but i would kind of expect it from you ghost,being young & very male. But he was so well to do & everything the last thing i expected was a snog with tongues too!!! haha it was just so nice,but not what i expected from him..I had to practicall shove him into the taxi!

But i have warned him there will be no sex until i really know him & i really want to rip his clothes off! So next week then!!hee hee-joking!

make sure you have on clean undergarments...

he was more comfortable with noone around. he probably wanted to kiss you all night.

he was more comfortable with noone around. he probably wanted to kiss you all night.

Arrrrggghhh what a nice thought! Yes we were in company all night up to me walking him outside..

Tell you i felt some really good chemistry in that kiss! I cant get him out of my head now. Im not going to tell him that though..

Arrrrggghhh what a nice thought! Yes we were in company all night up to me walking him outside..

Tell you i felt some really good chemistry in that kiss! I cant get him out of my head now. Im not going to tell him that though..

yeah, don't bring up the kiss. i never do. even if there were sparks. just keep it fun and fresh. try hanging out with him just the two of you next time.

yeah, don't bring up the kiss. i never do. even if there were sparks. just keep it fun and fresh. try hanging out with him just the two of you next time.

Good advice ghost thanks! I wont big him up....

And yes it will just be the two of us next time! But im not going to give in,im going to make him drool & beg before i give in!lol haha

And its going to be hard!! ](*,)

that is the only way it will work..

Tut tut tut T!!!!!hahaha

I meant hard keeping my hands off him! But im going to do it. Iv been very honest from the start. So he knows my plan to be wanted for my brain instead of my body...Maybe he thinks he can break me? Well it wouldnt take much no,but im determined. He isnt going to get me until he is on his knees!!!

Tut tut tut T!!!!!hahaha

I meant hard keeping my hands off him! But im going to do it. Iv been very honest from the start. So he knows my plan to be wanted for my brain instead of my body...Maybe he thinks he can break me? Well it wouldnt take much no,but im determined. He isnt going to get me until he is on his knees!!!

get a new plan... pleasure him and end the suspense

Archived