Reminiscing a little positivity

CynicalGuitarist

As crappy as my life is and as messed up and confusing as things are at the moment, I'm trying to remember the few happy things that've happened to me recently.

The girl I currently crush on (I know, it's going against my philosophical stance) who I wave to when I go to/from work or am on my break (I only do it 'cause she smiles and waves back) a week ago, actually went by my work when I wasn't behind the counter and smiled and waved to me when I was about to wash some trays (I was on the side of the restaraunt). That actually gave me a high better than any pot I've ever smoked and I thought I was gonna have a heart attack or my heart was gonna pop outta my mid-section! I was weak and jittery the whole rest of the day.

Sadly, though, I still have no courage to talk to her... I tried a handful of times, but it was merely to get change... I started feeling nauseous and I stuttered worse than James Stewart would if he were the bank clerk in an armed robbery.

If it's any justification, she looks like she can get literally any guy she wants (she looks like Riona from Final Fantasy VIII, but alot more human) and I'm shy for obvious reasons.

Maybe the Pharcyde had a point when they said "I guess a twinkle in her eye is just a twinkle in her eye".

Oh well, at least I was able to get a high of SOMETHING else other than a cloud of smoke, a drink of booze, or a gulp of Energy drink.

And in case you were wondering... yes, the "Dream Weaver" song from Wayne's World plays in my head whenever I see her working

Archived