I did the right thing by not going over there last night after two weeks NC, right?

Last night after two weeks of NC with the ex, with the exception of two casual texts, he texted me. We must have both been watching the Stanley Cup game at the same time and he texted me when the Wings scored, "We suck!"

I told him, "I know, but isn't this a great game?"

He texts me, "Yeah, but my roommate doesn't get hockey. Come over so we can discuss!"

Really, after two weeks of NC and not having had any conversation of where he's at with this whole thing, it would not have been a good idea to just go over there right?

I just continued friendly text conversation with him and that was about it.

Last night after two weeks of NC with the ex, with the exception of two casual texts, he texted me. We must have both been watching the Stanley Cup game at the same time and he texted me when the Wings scored, "We suck!"

I told him, "I know, but isn't this a great game?"

He texts me, "Yeah, but my roommate doesn't get hockey. Come over so we can discuss!"

Really, after two weeks of NC and not having had any conversation of where he's at with this whole thing, it would not have been a good idea to just go over there right?

I just continued friendly text conversation with him and that was about it.

You did exactly the right thing, Suzanne. He had no business texting you out of the blue when you haven't even talked about things. Ick. I'm glad you chose not to go over there.

Yes!!! Great, great book. I recommend it to EVERYONE I know. The author talks about a lot of stuff that can really help us avoid being victimized not only by actual criminals, but by people we have relationships with or are considering entering into relationships with. It's insane how many times I've referenced this book and applied it to things that have happened to me or someone I know.

Archived