Encouraging more sexual behaviour

bhzmafia

For her to compromise, its possible. She can send a couple messages now and then - maybe not even THAT dirty.

For me to compromise, it results in me hiding things I want to do and say - resulting in what I spoke of before about cheating and resentment.

Almost every post you make speaks of a total lack of empathy, an inability to see beyond your own view. You think dirty messages are easy, thereforeeee as far as you're concerned, she and everyone else must find it easy as well. By contrast, you don't find hiding things to be conducive to a good relationship, so there should be no hiding things. It's 100% on your terms. Where is the compromise that you talk about? I don't see you compromising at all, I just see you saying over and over "I can do it, so she should be able to do; I can't do something else though, so it's unfair to ask me to do that".

It's up to her to decide what's possible for her to compromise on, in the same way that you've decided what's possible for you to compromise on. You don't get to decide for both sides, or impose your views on what is and isn't possible on other people. That's the most valuable thing you can learn here, because no lasting relationship is possible without it.

Archived