Ladies: What is your idea of a perfect Boyfriend?

Forumzguy

Name us a few reasons? Maybe i can be better than him. haha jk

* the way he talks/listens to me

* I'm his first priority

* his respect for me

* the way he's never yelled at me

* the way he takes care of me in/out of the bedroom

* his complete trust/honesty with me

* the way he includes me in his family

* the way he holds me and kisses me

* he pays attention to what I like and it's important to him * if we go out with his family he asks if we can go out to my favorite place

* he feeds me the cookie dough in his cookie dough ice cream (even though he likes it)

* he doesn't watch movies I might want to watch without me - in case I want to see them

* he always thinks of me - he was out of town and had a piece of my favorite cake... so he brought an extra piece back for me!

* he researches places I'll likely want to go (he took me to 4 different cupcake places so that I could test them all out)

* he's always proud of me

* he'll let me nap on his chest even if it means he can't sleep

* he brings me lattes in bed when I sleep over

* the way he's always there for me

* he always stands up for me

I could keep going...

Today he almost bought me a Cartier watch I've been lusting after, but I wouldn't let him.

My boyfriend is pretty much every thing I want in a man. He's compassionate, intelligent, caring, understanding, and loyal. He wants to hear my opinion and feels comfortable with me to the point that he can tell me all of his. He's a hard working and talented person. He is an amazing lover filled with passion. He likes the same quirky movies I do, we share so many interests from art to hiking. He gives me respect and really wants me to succeed in all I do. He is supportive and helps me clear my mind. His calm spreads into my mood and brings me back to center. His laugh and smile are so warm. I'm very thankful for him and appreciate that we share a corner of the world.

Well, in addition to being someone who is a good person (so that encompasses such qualities as loyal, trustworthy, etc.), I came up with a rather short list of "musts."

Same religious views as me

Not pretentious

Able to talk about meaningful, deeper things

Can make me laugh

Grounded, to contrast my craziness

Takes the initiative to do cool things

And what do you know... there's a guy interested in me right now who fits all of these criteria! I'm a lucky girl!

Archived