hello. my name doesnt matter, and neither does my age. i just need to talk to someone. if no one reads this it doesnt matter.

no one else will listen. i have tried so hard but people keep turning away. i dont know what else to do. work is so hard, and i feel so rejected by everything and everyone. my friends all let me down. my family doesnt care. no one will help me. my life seems hopeless. i cant stop thinking of all the bad things in life. ive even considered killing myself. im crying at this moment. when i think of what ive got, people would think my life is perfect. it just seems so bad. i feel so depressed all the time. everyone has done everything i havent. no one notices me anymore.

what can i do? i feel so alone.

someone please help.

Hey there,

Well, as the website states "you are not alone." So know that here you have people to help you and be there when you need someone.

Why do you feel like this? Has anything happened recently to make you doubt yourself and peoples acceptance/ acknowledgement of you?

If you need anything, I'm a click away.

Wishing the best,

Justagirl

Hey there, I just want to let you do matter, and you are not alone here on enotalone... There are times when we all feel rejected at one point or another.... Please don't give up... I am sure that things seem to feel really hard for the time being, but in a few years you'll look back and be like aww that was nothing... Try to find a creative outlet like drawing, painting, or writting to help release those feelings... If you need someone to talk too, you can always pm me...

The best of the best experience rejection, Example:

"A teenager's low popularity convinced her that she was not attractive. She became a top fashion model, hailed by many as the most beautiful woman in the world. All those who had ignored her are now boasting that they had gone to school with Claudia Schiffer!"

There is an entire list on this website...

link removed

hey there.

i know at times it feels that noone is arround you and your suffocated by the world and your own emotions, but you need to believe that there is a genuine good outcome from the presense and reason of you being here.

it may be so that you feel that people around you no longer want to listen but i can ensure you when here everyone will listen and give advice if possible into whats happening or you see as an issue.

when you say that people will see you as perfect, that maybe so but still thats not your views and thats what people will have to take into consideration as it is personal to you. i wouldnt judge someone from first instincts, your life is your life, but when you dig down to the raw emotions that we all have noone is perfect.

if youd like to talk to me, i have never though of age, sex or names being an issue so feel free to take that offer.

as for something that you could do about, is there any groups or social activities that you enjoy at this particular moment that you could join, with you saying that your down within your self it would be good to do something rewrding to you. not others! enjoy yourself, and get out and experiance the world.

i wish you all the luck, a good life, and please dont cry any longer, even though i do and it makes me feel better its only an outburst at that moment, you need to do something in person that makes an impact.

good luck

kel

im sorry to hearabout your problems, I wish their was something i could do to make you feel etter about your life but i am having the same issues right now. but one thing i learned is that there is people out their who love you and you are truly never alone no matter how strong that feeling may be. Just remember to never give up hope although things in life are hard its all how God planned it to be and we should learn to respect that im sure if you try to relax and find a person you know you can talk to it will all be ok.

P.S if you ever need to talk justt send me a pm.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you to everyone that posted a message and helped me. i am feeling much better now. ive talked about things with my friends and family and they seem to understand. i suppose i was just going through a phase! these things happen.

again, thanks to everyone, for listening and helping me solve my problem.