Girls - Orgasms (16+ only, mature content :P)

ilovethatgirl

Thanks for the replies guys, I know most of you must be going "sex at 16? he must be crazy" so your help is greatly appreciated.

Not crazy as long as you are careful and use more than 1 form of Birth Control and don't be stupid.. Most of us have had sex before the "appropriate" age (Who has the say in what age is right anyway.) Just be sure you educate yourself before jumping into it. I ended up pregnant at 16 because noone talked to me about sex and I didn't educate myself enough.

I believe you said your gf was on birth control as well , right? If she is and if she's on the pill be sure she takes it at the SAME TIME every day and doesn't miss one single pill. Also, most planned parenthood clinics and/or Health Departments offer free Condoms, you just go in and they'll give you plenty.

I did it once just out of curiosity and they gave me a grocery bag full of condoms.

they must have assessed your physical attractiveness and given you as many as they thought you'd need.

So I should feel insulted if they give me... like... 6. LMAO

She isn't on Birth Control RIGHT now, we're not going to have sex until the summer... I'll remind her about a week before the summer to be sure she does.

Unless... how long do they have to take the pill for beforehand to play it safe?

LOL!

I'd suggest she start on birth control as soon as possible, alot of doctors say it's safest to go through an entire cycle before having unprotected sex (even though most pills are usually effective after the first 7 days) but you want to be safest, right? and also if she starts taking them as soon as possible, if she has a reaction to one pill she can try out a few different options without any worries instead of waiting right before you guys have sex. It will also give her time to get into routine of taking her pill everyday, I'm still bad some days about forgetting but not as bad as when I first started taking them I would forget them so bad!

I know, I assumed her doctor had some part in it...

btw... if it turns out she has to go to a doctor anyways, due to whatever complications arising (maybe her doctor didnt legitimize it, idk) can she do so without her parents' knowledge? they do not, strictly speaking, know about me

Archived