after 2 months nc she texts me now what?

We broke up in early feb(fourth time in three years) i left alot of stuff at her house clothes etc....i havent contacted and vice versa... i went out with her brother last night and some mutual friends and we were having fun and chasin skirts yadda yadda ...she texted him to come out he said it was guys night and i was there she responded "ok be careful and keep an eye on him" whatever that meant.....we joked about it this morning because its always 3-4 months when she wanders back

so this afternoon i get a text from her(first contact since march 1)

" hi xxxxxx im sure you need your clothes ill be sending them to you this week ive just been so busy sorry"

i havent responded yet.....she always tried to be subtle before when we got back i just dont know if she is salty because either her bro or one of the guys told her about the night and now she decided to be a snot about it becuase its very ironic to me.....

i also stopped at her moms yesterday which im sure she told her i was there and she was apparently at a wedding last night by herself(who knows)

i m scared of my feelings for her but dont know what to do?

any ideas guys.....

i thought about sending a simple thank you ver much xxxxxx and see what happens

Simple - don't respond and stay away from her. Don't let history repeat itself. Let this time be different and allow yourself to heal and move on.

That was just a typical lame, weak attempt at contact and doesn't deserve a response at all.

Simple - don't respond and stay away from her. Don't let history repeat itself. Let this time be different and allow yourself to heal and move on.

That was just a typical lame, weak attempt at contact and doesn't deserve a response at all.

not even a simple thank you?

Thank you for what. For texting you 2 months later

for sending my clothes back........i very close friends with her bro....so its kinda tough

just so confused shes the only girl i feel like i can never decide on the right answer

still no clothes...maybe today lol now im beginning to wonder what shes up to?

This is exactly why you don't send it. Because now you have all these questions and are analyzing things now. Better not letting her decide how you feel from day to day.

• 2 weeks later...
This is exactly why you don't send it. Because now you have all these questions and are analyzing things now. Better not letting her decide how you feel from day to day.

still not a word or item.....now i wonder why she even bothered texting me

Archived