Puberty

CynicalGuitarist

It ruined me. I was doing sooooooooo much better before that tailspin called "puberty". I was a completely different person; I had good skin, did pretty decent in school, didn't care about girls, had a better voice, and all... but once 6th-7th grade hit, I plummeted like a bald eagle on heroin. I feel like an old man now... "those were the good old days"... and to think, I took it all for granted.

Ugh... I despise what puberty did to me. Totally ruined my life. I was in a car accident when I was 11... and now I wish it woulda killed me. It would've spared the world sooooo much misery.

gosh thats stong feelings! im in puberty atm and but my worst issues dont involve puberty. its not fun , and its a steep learning curve. but ill come out a woman , what could be better. although i must admit i dont look forward to adult responsabilities like bill paying! im sorry you puberty sucked, maybe put it down as experience for the future?

Every stage of life has it's ups and downs. I do think that the age you are at now is a bit difficult as you are trying to find your way as an adult.

The best advice I can give is just embrace where you are for the youth that you still have.

Hang in there- life is full of surprises- keep your head up for them!

"those were the good old days"... and to think, I took it all for granted.

Just be aware that there is a strong possibility that you will look back at the age you are now and think that you took it all for granted...

Lots of things about my life at age 11 were nice. But that's in the past. So you had a better singing voice then... time to find a new talent, or create a persona that allows you to be a frontman without a great voice. There are multiple solutions to many problems. I think you have a severe case of tunnel vision.

Puberty is that awkward in-between stage of life. I think we all feel/ felt the same when we hit puberty. NOT a fun time! But it's passed, right? And you're what, only 20... we've got our WHOLE lives ahead of us! This is where our life BEGINS... we're no longer innocent, un-knowing, naive, powerless pre-pubescent children but adults equipped with all the knowledge and intelligence we need to power on.

Just be aware that there is a strong possibility that you will look back at the age you are now and think that you took it all for granted...

This is very true. We all have memories from almost every period of our lives that we miss and cherish. Don't take your adulthood for granted because I'm sure you'll look back and miss what you're experiencing even now. Plus not having baby-smooth skin or a sing-bird voice is pretty insignificant in the scheme of things.

It ruined me. I was doing sooooooooo much better before that tailspin called "puberty". I was a completely different person; I had good skin, did pretty decent in school, didn't care about girls, had a better voice, and all... but once 6th-7th grade hit, I plummeted like a bald eagle on heroin. I feel like an old man now... "those were the good old days"... and to think, I took it all for granted.

Ugh... I despise what puberty did to me. Totally ruined my life. I was in a car accident when I was 11... and now I wish it woulda killed me. It would've spared the world sooooo much misery.

As I have said before your life is far from ruined, baffling is that you insist that it is.

Go back to college, get an accounting degree or something vocational with solid demand (not necessarily under supply), and get good grades.

The rest will sort itself out as you live life how life intended you to live it.

As I have said before your life is far from ruined, baffling is that you insist that it is.

Go back to college, get an accounting degree or something vocational with solid demand (not necessarily under supply), and get good grades.

The rest will sort itself out as you live life how life intended you to live it.

I'm afraid not everyone is good at school and homework. I have too much trouble sitting on my behind all damn day in class trying to focus.

Archived