Is It My Fault He Can't Cum?

missbexxi

I'm in a serious relationship with my boyfriend of 2 years. Everything's fine, it's just when we have sex, i always seem to cum (within 15 seconds if i go on top) way before him. Then after a while, he either gives up or takes ages to cum.

I don't know if it's my fault... I try my hardest to do different positions and stuff to try and help.. I've tried stripping to excite things.

Any suggestions?

^^^

Thanks to all those who replied.

I've taken all replies into account and decided to ask him about it. Possibly will be taking jdsjett's idea and putting it into action.

Thanks for helpin

how long does he go before he gives up? is it cuz he's feeling bad bout making u wait so long or something? guy i used to date used to give up when we have sex 2nd time round and we try for 20-30 minutes and we're both tired, but never on the first time for the day. but i understnad how frustrating it is when the guy 'gives up!'

I'm in a serious relationship with my boyfriend of 2 years. Everything's fine, it's just when we have sex, i always seem to cum (within 15 seconds if i go on top) way before him. Then after a while, he either gives up or takes ages to cum.

I don't know if it's my fault... I try my hardest to do different positions and stuff to try and help.. I've tried stripping to excite things.

Any suggestions?

I used to date a guy who blamed me when he could not keep it up. He would drink all day and smoke (yeah I dumped him soon) and blamed me. It was not my fault said my next boyfriend who had absolutely no issue keeping it up.

Now your guy just takes a little while longer than most. THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS you found the 20% non minute man. Girl you are lucky!

His giving up..may take you saying "don't give up baby, lets figure this out" but oh girl, dnt' punish a man who can go and go and go! He deserves a high five from me!

I was friends with a girl who had that problem with her BF

You might try giving him oral right before you do it.

That is what she tried and it warmed him up enough where he didn't last long. Might not work but could be worth a try. Good Luck

Any suggestions?

if you are getting yours why worry?

Well, Im NOT trying to make you worry...my ex boyfriend who took forty minutes to cum...that was because he was gay.

BUT on a more serious note, perhaps he has issues you dont know about? It could be due to stress. I worry if my boyfriend takes longer than usual but normally its becuase hes tired and/or stressed. If your that worried tell him it bothers you, but Im not sure theres anything you or him can do about it...

Well, Im NOT trying to make you worry...my ex boyfriend who took forty minutes to cum...that was because he was gay.

BUT on a more serious note, perhaps he has issues you dont know about? It could be due to stress. I worry if my boyfriend takes longer than usual but normally its becuase hes tired and/or stressed. If your that worried tell him it bothers you, but Im not sure theres anything you or him can do about it...

Humm now this makes me very curious! GAY?? Tell me more pls rose..this i need to know. i wonder how could you tell he was? What signs were there?

A man can't MAKE a woman cum, and a woman can't make a man cum. The biggest sex organ is our brain, i've heard this several times in my medical/psychology studies. A guy can go down on a girl as much as he wants, it's not gonna make her cum unless she is in the right mind frame and in the mood. Same with girls going down on guys. So in other words, no, it's not your fault that you can't make him cum.

There can be a number of reasons he is not cumming. Has this been going on for a long time and have you tried talking with him about this? Maybe he has been stressed, maybe he's worried (about pregnancy or something). If none of these could be it, well, you're not a mind reader. If he's got specific things that turn him on, maybe he could tell you about them. If he could be on drugs (illegal or prescription), that can play a part in it too.

DAMN RIGHT! It isn't about technique as much it is about what your lover is thinking about. If they are going to town and you are thinking about what to do at work tomorrow...likely you won't cum very easily...

I'd wonder what his deal is...maybe medical? Maybe stress? Maybe talking about it just makes him worry about it more and it becomes a self perpetuating problem....

Have you ever asked him how long he takes to cum when he masturbates? I can kinda relate to your bf. I can't cum through intercourse or oral. No woman has ever given me an orgasm, ever. I have always had to pull out, masturbate myself there, and then go back in to finish it off. Has never been an issue for me. The girls just can't get the EXACT "motion of the ocean" to set me off. Does this depress him or anything? Take it from me, you are STILL fulfilling his every desire. I myself actually enjoy the heat/roughness of good sex more then the actual climax.

Archived